Review limits

Hi!!!,

I was wondering if it is possible to get a limit in like 50 reviews per hour and if there are more at that hour it will get push down for the next hour ??? Thank you in advance :heart::heart:

1 Like

Sure, just do 50 reviews and then wait until the next hour to do the next 50 reviews. If you didn’t know, there’s a “wrap up” button when doing reviews which will finish your current review session after no more than 10 additional reviews. It’s really handy when you don’t want to do them all at once.

11 Likes

Aghhh thank you very much :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Since you hadn’t notice that, I might add that you can of course quit during your lessons similarly. You don’t have to wait for the question to continue, you can just click the same home button. Though, in this case, it means you haven’t finishing that batch lessons until you retake them and finish the quiz (you’ll start at the beginning of that batch when retaking the lessons). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I do know that but it is just annoying to see that there are reviews left i feel like I am procrastinating if I leave them for later which I have to do because some hours I am too busy to do 100 reviews I just want to do 50 an hour and have none left like I am not able to do more. It is the same as leaving them for later but I feel better like that :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: sorry if it doesn’t make sense, it is just for the sake of my peace of mind hahahhaha :blush::blush::blush: thanks for the help though. It also doesn’t help that I like to pass levels in 8 days max and I am still far from burning any :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:.

2 Likes

Well, you’ve moving at around the tempo I’ve been then. So, don’t expect any burns until around lv 23 or something since it takes time for that last Enlightened interval to reach burn. :fire:

I think I started doing chunks of review when I realized it’s important to managed those review pile peaks. Like, just this morning I had 60 reviews. So I did 30? well, until I had 15 mastered items (I use the home button to check and if it’s more spread out across all levels, I might continue, but I’ll stop when either guru, master or enlightened got 15-20 new items).

I don’t really want more than 15 items to come back at the same time in the future. So, I keep an eye on that now as all new level items will be added on top of those items.

So, breaking reviews up is a good way to manage your future burden. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.