Review limit

How can I limit my reviews to 100 for example because now I have like more than 800…

Stop doing lessons for a while, your review numbers will drop.

You can hit the wrap up button when you want to quit, which will wrap up any remaining reviews you’ve half-answered.

7 Likes

You cannot tell the programm to stop adding reviews when hitting a certain number?

I believe what you’re looking for is Vacation mode

I’ve never used it so I don’t know exactly how it works, but it should be pretty self-explanatory.

But if you use vacation mode, you can’t do reviews either. And as soon as you end vacation mode, the reviews will pile up again.

1 Like

Nah I know vacation mode, I mean something else read it in another topic forgot how it calls.

Oh really? I didn’t know that…

I don’t know of any other ways of stopping the reviews since the whole point of getting more reviews is that they’re coming up based on SRS. I think your best bet is just to start trying to tackle your queue, since the longer you leave it, the larger it’ll get.

Yeah I have 160 now when I subscribe again it’s probably around 1000.

:open_mouth:
Thank you! :bowing_man: I didn’t know this exists and i hate when i have to stop and lost a lot of half-done review! No idea why i missed it until today

3 Likes

But… at least for me, they’re not lost? I do reviews on my mobile a lot, and when I lose connection, I have to start a new review session. Normally, if I have entered a reading already, then I only have to review the meaning and it’s done. :slight_smile: It even remembers if I had the reading wrong… :frowning_face:
But the button is cool anyway, when I know I won’t make it through a session.

After a certain amount of time the session will expire and you’ll “lose” those half finished reviews. If I remember correctly, it’s a couple of hours. If you’ve got a lot of reviews and have to step away for a while, you can have items that you’ve only done one half of that you’ll have to repeat but if you come back before that you’ll still be good.

1 Like

If you loose connection it is not a problem, but if you have to close the browser they are lost. Interestingly the error are not lost, only the correct ones.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.