Return of the Wanikani T-Shirt

I have threatened to do this many times. I have tried to convince other people to do it. I have at one time carved a stone block for the purpose. But I guess I am stuck with it.

The final shirts will be multicolor prints. The artwork is not mine, it is cribbed from WK. We have discussed it here on other threads, and it would seem that the WK management is fine with it.

I can only make so many so fast, because I work 50 hours a week at my job, and I am entering gardening season. In other words, they will be extremely limited in quantity.

I think the easiest thing will be to put them up on an Etsy page as they are made. For simplicity, I may go with XL and XXL black shirts and that’s it. The price will be the exact price I pay for the shirts, the exact price for shipping and envelope, and a calculated price per shirt for my ink. I have absolutely zero motivation to make money from this. (rough estimate is 10 American dollars plus exact shipping to your location)

So next weekend I will finish the rest of my blocks. Then I will print an actual shirt. Then I will create an Etsy page for it. By the end of March I will have a few shirts up.

:slight_smile:

For the back:

50 Likes

I hope I can get one!

8 Likes

I love this idea. If the t-shirt is of decent quality (not too thin) and the print doesn’t wash off easily, I’m interested.

7 Likes

@RoseWagsBlue Thanks for the initiative Rose san :slight_smile:

Any considerations for “Medium” size?

9 Likes

Counterfeit shirts best shirts

13 Likes

:bird:

2 Likes

8 Likes

An XL would be a literal dress on me but I think that makes it even better
I will buy thigh high boots just to match with the shirt and I will parade around town like the Crabigator slave I am
Brain
 why did you think of these words?

15 Likes

You can wear it to your wedding

9 Likes

Yeah!!!

One question

Who am I marrying?

7 Likes

Hmm, that plant you’re doing your best not to kill?

13 Likes

If that’s the case I see myself as a widow in the near future but it will be a passionate relationship despite it’s tragic end

14 Likes

for the back?

ALLTHEW
AYTOLEV
ELSIXTY
ANDALLI
GOTISTH
ISTSHIT
6 Likes

:poop:

4 Likes

no we will all wear them to your wedding