Wanikani lvl 60 Pin Badge

So, as I crawl ever closer to lvl 60, I’m thinking, how awesome would it be if there was a pin badge I could buy when (if) I get there.

Golden crabigator ? :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile:

In fact just a Wanikani Pin badge of any kind - I mean there should be some way to spot other members of the cult ? :rofl:

And how about a t-shirt?

So … POLL

• lvl 60 Pin Badge
  • lvl 60 T-Shirt
  • General Pin Badge
  • General T-shirt
  • But srsly why can’t I buy a Wanikani t-shirt, plz take my money
  • All of the above

0 voters

1 Like

You need to get all, and then enter battle with the Craibagtor as part of the pilgrimage.

4 Likes

Honestly I like the idea, I am just picturing a scenario where you go to Japan and the Yakuza catch a glimpse of your level 60 badge and laugh at you… so you take them on and a full saga ensues.

I watch too many films.

24 Likes

I vote for this option.

5 Likes

WK’s track record on tees = slowwww

16 Likes
5 Likes

speak_no_evil :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Just a little…: it’s only been eight years since that post! If you’re lucky, a T-shirt may come out this century!

4 Likes

cries in long awaited T-shirt tears

8 Likes

Can I confirm that the opening scenes involve me getting into a gun (and sword) fight with the Yakuza (reaching lvl 60 obviously unlocks sword mastery)?

I’m assuming they have NEVER done a t-shirt? you’d think it would be a really easy sell - but maybe i’m missing something :thinking:

5 Likes

Recently a level 60 shirt was being considered, but it didn’t go well and they changed their minds

4 Likes

Is this some sort of final boss??

4 Likes

Yeah. A t-shirt featuring the famous and mysterious PATICLES!

5 Likes

Shh, we don’t want the level 60s to hear about paticles, those are above their level and they might get confused.

4 Likes

Btw I see a bunch of badges like that for mountain climbing.

Wanikani people wake up! you’re missing a great business opportunity here !!!

9 Likes

I feel like pin badges are in vogue at the moment, haha, my wife has a massive collection and has even started making some.

8 Likes

Obviously…

But maybe you take out the boss using the badge itself somehow :thinking:

2 Likes

“Prepare yourself, foul fiend, for you shall die by ten thousand pin badge pricks!”

4 Likes

Pin badges would be really nice! Also, I know they already have stickers, but perhaps a special selection of stickers to celebrate WaniKani milestones would be an interesting addition.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.