Reset arbitrary level

Is this possible?

I would like to reset one whole level at my choosing. I see that I can do it under the individual item, but that would take forever to do a whole level.

Thanks

Yep. Settings > Danger Zone, you can pick which level you want to reset to.

That, mind, will only reset items from the levels that you backtrack over - you’ll still have the reviews from previous levels coming up.

3 Likes

You can’t reset individual levels, you can only reset your progress back to a specific level, as Belthazar explained

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s the answer I was looking for.

I wish I could do it though. It would be nice to just throw an old level back in the mix to brush up.

1 Like

Have you burned anything yet? You can manually unburn items if you want. Judt go to the item page, at the bottom of the screen there will be a button. That will put it back in apprentice one, as if you just did the lesson. And you can then reburn that item whenever at the bottom of the item page again.

If you haven’t burned anything yet, you will see all the items at least once more.

2 Likes

Saida beat me by 1 minute! =P

I have unburned levels as needed :wink:

You can get an Unburn script here in the forum, that lets you pick a whole level (Or all Radicals, Kanji or Vocab) and take them all back out!
Here it is: [Userscript] Burn Manager (Review / Resurrect / Retire)

Note; It only works if you have burned the items.
But if you haven’t burned them, then they are still in active use, and will return when the SRS comes around.

4 Likes

Thank you. Yes, I realize that I can do one item at a time. That’s what I meant by:

Sorry if I worded that poorly.

Perfect! Thanks, this is what I was looking for.

Brian

2 Likes

Oh sorry, it was me not reading carefully!

1 Like

The script is doing exactly what I was hoping for! I am happy to be able to revisit a level at a time. It’s very useful to review kanji that I feel slipping away or haven’t used in a while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.