[Request] Automaticly play sound when you correctly answer vocabulary

It really helps my studying when i listen to the reading of each vocabulary, but it is really time consuming to load up the information page, and click on the play sound button each time.  It would be great if there was a script to play the sound as soon as you get the reading and spelling correct (ie each time it ‘levels up’)

I can’t see a script that does this yet. Do you think it would be hard to make?

EDIT: I just found out about the keyboard shortcut to play the sound, now i feel stupid. DISREGARD

There are two options on your settings page for audio autoplay.

1 Like

Wow, thank you. I feel really stupid i never noticed them.

There is also an option in the settings. just check the checkbox labled “Autoplay Audio In Reviews” 

Edit: … to late …

Thanks… Can you delete a topic on WaniKani? This whole topic now seems irrelevant… 

It’s not irrelevant. I didn’t know about the autoplay. And what is the keyboard shortcut?

I didn’t know about this either, thank you!

what?  this exits?

VikiO said... It's not irrelevant. I didn't know about the autoplay. And what is the keyboard shortcut?
 J

If you click the small keyboard icon in the bottom right of the screen:

you will get a menu showing the hotkeys.

The real question is: Is there a script that plays audio when the meaning is requested, so that you can practice responding to the sound of the word rather than just the kanji?

Aleithian said... The real question is: Is there a script that plays audio when the meaning is requested, so that you can practice responding to the sound of the word rather than just the kanji?
 this is not exactly it, but maybe it's kind of close? /t/Is-WaniKani-not-hard-enough-for-you-listening-comprehension/1148/1
ShotgunLagoon said...
Aleithian said... The real question is: Is there a script that plays audio when the meaning is requested, so that you can practice responding to the sound of the word rather than just the kanji?
 this is not exactly it, but maybe it's kind of close? /t/Is-WaniKani-not-hard-enough-for-you-listening-comprehension/1148/1
 If I understand that correctly, it's a separate app rather than being integrated with WK?