📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2023 😎☀

Update for Week #1

Home post

I think for now I will update my home post daily and then write a post at the end of the week/seven days.

1日 :peanuts: ロジカとラッカセイ 1 83% → 100%
:deciduous_tree: ちいさな森のオオカミちゃん 1 42% → 56%
2日 :page_with_curl: JLPT N3 Mock exam
3日 :basketball: アオのハコ 2 13% → 23%
:rice_ball: コンビニ人間 8% → 10%
4日 :rice_ball: コンビニ人間 10% → 11%
5日 :cherry_blossom: 桜蘭高校ホスト部 1 59% → 70%
6日 :cherry_blossom: 桜蘭高校ホスト部 1 70% → 76%
7日 :coffee: 夜カフェ 1 52% → 57%

Most of those reads are book club reads. I just joined so many :see_no_evil: :rofl: And I always feel somewhat bad that I do not participate much in the book club threads. But I am not so good at analysing the content and I do not feel confident enough to answer grammar questions yet.

We finished ロジカとラッカセイ vol. 1 this week. What a read. I really loved it and I am so happy that I joined the book club. First I wasn’t sure whether I should join…mainly because of the fact that it has no furigana and I didn’t feel as if I was already ready for this :sweat_smile: but it wasn’t as bad as feared!
Now I am eagerly waiting for the offshoot book club to start!

桜蘭高校ホスト部 was really difficult this week again. I am still not sure whether I really understood everything (I assume I did not). Maybe I should go over some of those bubbles again. - then again, the next book club week already started today…so I guess I will read those new pages first and only if I have time (and feel like it) I will go over those previous pages again. As far as I know myself, I won’t, and I’ll rather want to read other new stuff :woman_facepalming:

26 Likes