📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 🏖🏖

Summary post

Day 40: July 10th
What did I read?: 地縛少年花子くん Vol 1 and レンタルおにいちゃん Vol. 2
How much did I read?: 21 pages (Half chapter) and 41 pages (1 chapter)
How long did it take me?: 52 min and 34 min

Another double-feature day, with the Hanako book club reading and some extra reading from Rental Oniichan. I was sort of on the fence about whether I wanted to read Hanako with the club - the premise/title/art didn’t really speak to me for whatever reason. But I ordered it kind of impulsively while I was trying to fill up my Amazon cart (gotta make that shipping cost worthwhile :sweat_smile:) and now that I’m reading it, I think it’s cute so far. It took me a bit longer to read because I was adding words to the vocab sheet as I read. Trying to be a contributing member of society for once lol

…Speaking of Amazon, I’ve been finding a lot more things I want to read lately (like literally the day after I placed that order, I found a bunch of other stuff I wanted lol, and I’ve only been adding to that list since). But I’ll probably hold off on ordering anything until the end of July. …Feeling so impatient though :sweat_smile: There was this random ad for a new manga inside the new Flying Witch volume and it looks so cute, I want to read it ><

12 Likes