📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 🏖🏖

Reply to Aislin

Oh wow, double POV? The manga is indeed from カタリナ POV only. Now I’m intrigued what the other people thought of her behaviour. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Guess there’s no way around it - I do think it’s way above my current skill level but I’ll give it a go when I’m finished with my current books. :muscle:

Main

Had a friend visiting for three days which once again meant less time for reading.

June 29
Read 56 pages of やがて君になる 2 .

June 30
Finished reading the remaining 29 pages of やがて君になる 2. Had some free time in the evening so went through my BookWalker library and saw 月刊少女野崎くん 1 that we tried reading with my Japanese study group last autumn. I remembered it was hard so thought I’d give it another go. Read 8 pages - it’s still hard :upside_down_face:. Not certain I’ll try and finish reading it during this challenge.

July 1
Really wanted to continue reading ふしぎ駄菓子屋 銭天堂 1 but I think I’ve made a mistake by buying the digital version of this book - my brain is having such a hard time reading this in digital form. I’m super glad I can read manga in digital form since it would be way too expensive to own all of them in physical form but I think light novels and books might be something I have to buy in physical form for the time being. We’ll see. I’ll try and finish ふしぎ駄菓子屋 銭天堂 1 in digital form during this challenge and take it from there.

So, what did I actually read? Found a random supernatual comedy manga 青春オカルティーン. I’ve seen people mention that 4-koma manga are somehow more difficult and it seems I didn’t learn my lesson with 月刊少女野崎くん. No furigana, a crutch I don’t want to live without quite yet, but I enjoyed it well enough despite that and read 16 pages.

12 Likes