📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 🏖🏖

Summary post

Day 31: July 1st
Side note: I hate that these don’t match anymore
What did I read?: ふたりのライオン
How much did I read?: 21 pages (actually managed to stop at a chapter break this time lol, apparently I’m 3 chapters in already)
How long did it take me?: 51 min

OK I’M SORRY BUT this is my most favorite thing right now, this manga is the cutest thing :sob:

Wholesome spoilers

Literally, this is what happened: Junpei and Onizuka are walking out of Yoshinoya after grabbing some food. They see a stray cat and Junpei gets super excited, goes over to pet it. Onizuka asks him if he likes cats, and he says he loves them. Onizuka then proceeds to, very awkwardly, invite Junpei to come see the cat he’s been taking care of.
Is that not the most wholesome invitation ever
And then Junpei scrambles to switch his work shift so he can go see this cat because he doesn’t want to turn Onizuka down the first time he manages to invite him to do something.

I love these two so freaking much, them getting to know each other is so cute it hurts sometimes.