๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

Summary post

Day 65: August 4th
What did I read?: ใญใ“ใญใ“ๆ—ฅๆœฌๅฒใงใ‚ˆใใ‚ใ‹ใ‚‹ ๆ—ฅๆœฌใฎใŠๅŸŽ
How much did I read?: 6 pages
How long did it take me?: 1 hour 12 min

I was in a weird mood today, and I kind of wanted to read something that would even out my emotions rather than potentially disturb them even more. So I decided to read about castles instead of continuing ๅ›ใซใฏๅฑŠใ‹ใชใ„ xD

If you are wondering why the heck it took me over an hour to read 6 pages, it is because this book has a) bigger pages than your average Japanese book and b) a lot of words/info on each page. It has some nice pictures though! And all in color. I think itโ€™s meant to be a kidโ€™s nonfiction/educational book (like, what are those kinds of books calledโ€ฆI used to read these types of books all the time when I was younger. Kind of like Eyewitness books, I guess, only with more cartoon cats). But I like it so far, Iโ€™m not that knowledgeable about Japanese history so itโ€™s interesting.

I also learned a great word, ่ฑ†็Ÿฅ่ญ˜ (ใพใ‚ใกใ—ใ) - trivia (but literally a bean of knowledge, why is that so cute :heart:) Also, I forgot to include this one from yesterday, but I love this word too: ไธŠใฎ็ฉบ (ใ†ใ‚ใฎใใ‚‰) - inattention; absent-mindedness.

11 Likes