📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 🏖🏖

Summary post

Day 61: July 31st
What did I read?: ふらいんぐうぃっち Vol 10 and 地縛少年 花子くん Vol 1
How much did I read?: 24 pages (1 chapter) and 32 pages (1 chapter)
How long did it take me?: 33 min and 1 hour 55 min (but this time for Hanako is super inaccurate because I was filling out the vocab sheet as I read and I definitely got side-tracked for a while trying to find an explanation of this one phrase)

I had a lot of vague anxiety floating around today for some reason, and it’s always hard for me to get myself to do anything that might actually be fun or interesting under the weight of that feeling. Well today, instead of wasting my day watching reruns and flipping through the same five websites/apps for hours like I usually do when I feel like this, I channeled my vague uneasiness/anxiety into…filling out the Hanako vocab sheet? :rofl: It really helped though, actually :joy:

I…feel like I should do a reflection on the challenge now, because it’s the technical end of the challenge, but I’m also going to keep going until Aug 15th…uh

I guess I will leave my full reflection for the 15th, but I do want to mention that I finished a whopping 12 volumes of manga this month, which is by far the most Japanese I’ve ever read in a month. I also want to say good job to everyone who is finishing up their challenge today! You made it! :clap: :clap: It’s been a great 2 months, and I feel like the supportiveness of people in this thread has really encouraged me and motivated me to read every day, so thank you ^^

12 Likes