📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2021 🏖🏖

Wiki post

Long time no post! Being on vacation, and then starting work really messes with my update schedule, but I’ve more or less managed to keep up with reading every day! Here’s a bunch of updates all at once.

July 20 Update
Exhausting day, so I just read about 6 pages of ホリミヤ before bed for a few minutes.

July 21 Update
My birthday! Actually had a lot more of a relaxing day (finally) and had more time to read. Finished out chapter 4 of ホリミヤ.

July 22 Update
Another long and exhausting day, so it was a short reading day. About 6 pages of ホリミヤ in about 10 minutes before I called it a night.

July 23 Update
Last day on vacation. Exhausted after lots and lots of walking in hot and humid air. Finished up chapter 5 of ホリミヤ in about 25 min.

July 24 Update
I missed my bus back to Boston and had to wait 3 hours at the bus station for the next bus. Ended up catching up with the week’s ハイキュー!! reading (I love suggesting that we read more and then not being able to do it >.<) over the course of 40 - 50 min or so.

July 25 Update
Went up to Maine to visit a friend and it was a really nice, windy day. Managed to read another 6 pages of ホリミヤ very quickly.

July 26 Update
First day at work! Exciting day, though completely full of on-boarding. Still, managed to read the rest of chapter 6 of ホリミヤ and finish out the first volume.

July 27 Update
This day was a lot more exhausting, and the motivation just wasn’t there. Only read about 7 pages from chapter 28 of ハイキュー!! and it was text heavy so it took closer to 20 min (longer than I would have liked and part of the reason I quit partway through).

July 28 Update
Finished out the rest of chapter 28, though again, it continued to be text heavy. Took about 30 min.

July 29 Update
Working from home instead of commuting in has many benefits, including sleeping in and being at home when you’re done with work. Today was an easier day so I ended up reading all of ch. 29 of ハイキュー!! This section continues to be text and word heavy though, and I gotta admit, I’m struggling a little (and feeling demotivated at not keeping with my earlier pace). Took about 1 hour.

13 Likes