๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ

May 30:

• played Lost sphear for 1h

May 31st:

• played ้ญ”ๅฅณใฎๆณ‰3 Re:Fine for 30 min (itโ€™s a cute little rpg about a witch living in a forest, creating magical puppets to fight alongside her, and doing push-ups for training ^^)

• also played Lost sphear for 15 min

• and suddenly played Persona 5 Royal for an hour+ (just wanted to check whether itโ€™d run smoothly on switch emulatorโ€ฆyeah. To my surprise I understood quite a lot and didnโ€™t have to look up much - maybe I expected it to be more difficult or also maybe my brain fills in the gaps easily since I know the story from the previous walkthrough)

And as for the challenge results..it might seem pretty uneventful in my case since I havenโ€™t actually finished anything but the fact that I read almost every day (usually 6 days a week) for 15-60min for 6 weeks is a huge step for me so Iโ€™m really glad I joined the challenge! Iโ€™ll keep playing Lost sphear and hopefully finish it during the Summer challenge :open_book::muscle:
Big thank you to everyone here - youโ€™ve been a great inspiration and support :orange_heart:

20 Likes

5ๆœˆ31ๆ—ฅ(ๆฐด)
Home post

:sunrise: ๆšใฎใƒจใƒŠ vol. 2 (p. 37 - p. 96)
p. 37 - p. 66: Chapter 7 ~ 40 minutes
p. 67 - p. 96: Chapter 8 ~ 31 minutes
I feel like the quality of this volume is worse than of the first volume. Sometimes I can only guess the furigana. :sweat_smile: but most of the time I guess correctly, so itโ€™s not that bad.

End of the challenge
I only missed 4 days in May (none in April). But I did Duolingo on those daysโ€ฆso technically I did read at least a few sentences I think that is a good result for my first ever japanese reading challenge.
I will continue tracking my readings here in June, but I wonโ€™t see it as a challenge (as in I wonโ€™t force me to read if I donโ€™t want to - which was not that often, but it was the case on some days).

20 Likes

:bookmark: Home post // May 31 :cherry_blossom: :blossom:

ใƒป่–ฌๅฑ‹ใฎใฒใจใ‚Šใ”ใจ 8 (28% โ†’ 31%)

Only read a teeny amount yesterday before I fell asleep and a bit today. Didnโ€™t read on Monday because I was busy writing the last assignment/exam of the semester.

Iโ€™d do a wrap-up, but Iโ€™m going to sleep now. Will probably continue posting during June :honeybee:

19 Likes

:cherry_blossom: :tulip: :blossom: May 31 :blossom: :tulip: :cherry_blossom:
Home Post

(May 27-30: nothing)

:cherry_blossom: Ouran Host Club : 5 pages
:white_flower: Grammar dictionary : 3 entries

First:

Thanks everyone for celebrating finishing my first VN together with me! I really appreciate all the congratulations. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sorry I didnโ€™t say anything earlier, but I never feel too good about posting when Iโ€™m not reading. :sweat_smile:

Also thanks for the happy birthdays that came in after I thanked the first bunch. :pray:

I just had a super busy weekend, loads of yard work, as I mentioned in my previous post, and somehow it is already Wednesday. I think the only reason I made myself get out of my little dry spell was because today was the last day of the challenge.

I had meant to make this challenge the time I got more consistent, but I seem to maybe have been more inconsistent then I was for the first quarter this year.

Maybe I can use this off month to get regular again, and then smash the summer challenge? I can hope!

So far during this spring challenge Iโ€™ve finished 3 manga volumes and 1 VN. The VN Iโ€™d been working on a while as mentioned earlier in the thread. So for my yearly goals, Iโ€™m close-ish to half done. I should preferably finish a novel or an VN by the end of June, but that is not happening.

For now, Iโ€™m happy to be down to only have Ouran as my club reads (except for the grammar dictionary, but it feels different from the others so it is pretty chill), and after I get current with that maybe Iโ€™ll have time to squeeze in some side reads before the IBC primer starts in mid June.

I can dream anyway. xD

21 Likes

May 29
I read four pages of Vampire Hunter D it doesnโ€™t seem like much but there are only around 100 pages left in the book. Sooner or later I will finish reading the book and can read something easier next.

9197 pages read

18 Likes

May 31st!

Today I continued to read Orange, and managed 6 pages. I could have read a bit further, but it was another case like yesterday where I came to a good stopping point, and flipping through the next few pages it looked like there wasnโ€™t another good place to stop soon.

(Home Post)

End of Challenge Summary: 100% :tada:

Apr
ๆœˆ ็ซ ๆฐด ๆœจ ้‡‘ ๅœŸ ๆ—ฅ
01 02
03 04 05 06 07 08 09
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
May
ๆœˆ ็ซ ๆฐด ๆœจ ้‡‘ ๅœŸ ๆ—ฅ
01 02 03 04 05 06 07
08 09 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Books Completed

• Shadowโ€™s House - Volume 6+7
  • Teasing Master Takagi-san - Volume 11
  • Komi Canโ€™t Communicate - Volume 1
  • Ruri Dragon - Volume 1
  • Chiโ€™s Sweet Home - Volume 1
  • Mitsuboshi Colors - Volume 8 Series Complete!

As usual the end of the challenge has managed to sneak up on me!
I completed another 7 volumes of manga during this challenge, for a total of 20 volumes so far this year.

I also said goodbye to another of my long term bookclubs, as we finished the final volume of Mitsuboshi Colors after about 18 months or so of reading together.
While Iโ€™ve been sad to see the end of a few of my offshoot bookclubs so far this year, Iโ€™m also pleased that having more free reading time has allowed me to start reading a novel - this will be the 3rd novel Iโ€™ve read, and my first attempt at reading one without the support of a club. So far its been slow going, but Iโ€™m enjoying it a lot. :slight_smile:

As always, huge thanks to @windupbird for hosting this challenge, and to everybody who has taken part for the support, motivation and recommendations!

Iโ€™ll be carrying on posting updates here throughout June, but for those of you who arenโ€™t - I look forward to seeing you all for the Summer Challenge! :sunny:

22 Likes

Summary post

Day 61: May 31st
What did I read?: ้›จใจๅ›ใจ Vol 4
How much did I read?: 18 pages
How long did it take me?: 18 min

Finished off the Spring Challenge by finishing this volume of the tanuki - I canโ€™t believe this challenge is over already! I learned a relevant word re: what I was just complaining about a couple days ago: ๆ–ญๆจ้›ข (decluttering; clearing out past accumulation; minimalism) :joy: And, of course, I have one last cute tanuki picture xD

Overall, this felt like a pretty good challenge season for me. I missed kind of a lot of days compared to usual (I read 45/61 days), but I did finish a book book (Penguin Highway) along with 5 volumes of manga! Iโ€™m not mad at that lol.

As always, thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge, I hope you enjoyed your time in this thread :heart: For those of you who are finishing today, ใŠใคใ‹ใ‚Œใ•ใพใงใ—ใŸ! :bowing_woman: For those of you continuing on through June, ้ ‘ๅผตใฃใฆ! I will be taking a break, but please feel free to continue using this thread until the Summer Challenge (round 3??? omg) starts up on July 1st :grin: The next challenge thread might go up a bit early, or a bit last minute, as I will be in Alaska having an adventure (:eagle:) during most of the last 2 weeks of June - weโ€™ll see which one of those it ends up being, but either way, I promise the new thread will be there by July 1 :joy:

Ooo, I want to go to there :star_struck:

24 Likes

2023-06-01T01:11:00Z

Well, today is the end of the official challenge. I missed 7 days in total over the two months. The first break was because of Holy Week. I just didnโ€™t have time after Mass. Since that broke my streak, I ended up relaxing and just gave myself licence to miss a few more days here and there (especially when I was engrossed in an English series and didnโ€™t want to stop). Iโ€™ve continued the trend of choosing wordy manga which means that the number of pages I could read in one sitting decreased. So Iโ€™ve only read one entire volume of manga for this challenge- Fairy Tail 2.

18 Likes

:hibiscus:May 31:hibiscus:

:video_game:ไบŒใƒŽๅ›ฝ็™ฝใ่–็ฐใฎๅฅณ็Ž‹
More side questsโ€ฆ lots and lots of side quests plus material hoarding and craftingโ€ฆ I might be obsessed xD

Letโ€™s seeโ€ฆ
:video_game:ไบŒใƒŽๅ›ฝ็™ฝใ่–็ฐใฎๅฅณ็Ž‹ | Over half-way through the main story quest and Iโ€™m atโ€ฆ 51 hours and 7 minutes
:white_flower:ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžๅŸบๆœฌๆ–‡ๆณ•่พžๅ…ธ | Keeping pace with the book club, and we finished a good chunk of it, go team!
:male_detective:ๅๆŽขๅตใ‚ณใƒŠใƒณ | Read 2 volumes + about 1/3 and started watching the anime for some listening practice
:green_book:ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชž500ๅ•N3 | Read Week 1 and then I seemed to have misplaced itโ€ฆ I blame it on binging Honkai Star Rail :sweat_smile:
:notebook_with_decorative_cover:ๆœฌๅฅฝใใฎไธ‹ๅ‰‹ไธŠ | Only read the prologue

20 Likes

Home

๏ผŠ๏ผ•ๆœˆ๏ผ“๏ผ‘ๆ—ฅ๏ผŠ

My books arrived today. Among them are ใ‚ใ‚“, so Iโ€™m prepared now for whenever that club starts, and another Chishima Chidori novel, which Iโ€™m not planning to read as quickly as the first, but uh well weโ€™ll see lol

• SPY x FAMILY mission 40
  • xxxHOLiC vol 8 to add one more book to my count this month lol. I coulda read vol 9 too, but I wanted to spend more time on Stepfather Step and the English novel Iโ€™m reading.
  • 44 pages of ใ‚นใƒ†ใƒƒใƒ—ใƒ•ใ‚กใ‚ถใƒผใƒปใ‚นใƒ†ใƒƒใƒ—, finishing ch 6 and leaving off on pg 328
Some vocab of note:

้Œ ๅ‰ค (ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ–ใ„) [n.] pill; lozenge; tablet

In May, I read 31/31 days and read (finished) 11 volumes of manga and 3 novelsโ€”one of those novels even read entirely within this month! According to Bookmeter, I read an average of 63 pages/day. Not quite as much as last month, but I did more novel-reading this month, so it might balance out a bit.

Iโ€™d had vague designs on finishing Stepfather Step before the month was up too, but when I still had about half of it left at the beginning of this week, I knew that wasnโ€™t happening. Iโ€™ll likely finish it by the end of the week, though, since I only have the one chapter leftโ€”possibly even tomorrow, though I ainโ€™t getting my hopes up since Iโ€™ve got work.

As usual, Iโ€™ll be continuing through the off month, so yโ€™all continuing as well, Iโ€™ll see yโ€™all tomorrow, and those not, until July!

19 Likes

:gem: Home :facepunch:

May 31
ๅญฃ็ฏ€ใ‚’ๆ„‰ใ—ใ‚€366ๆ—ฅ
June and 6/1

ๅธ่ก€้ฌผใƒ‰ใƒฉใ‚ญใƒฅใƒฉ
-

ๆกœ่˜ญ้ซ˜ๆ ก(ใŠใ†ใ‚‰ใ‚“ใ“ใ†ใ“ใ†)ใƒ›ใ‚นใƒˆใ‚ฏใƒฉใƒ–
-

ใ‚ธใƒงใ‚ธใƒงใฎๅฅ‡ๅฆ™ใชๅ†’้™บ33
67 - 105

ไธๅฏ่งฃใชใผใใฎใ™ในใฆใ‚’ 3
-

Like always, I plan to continue the challenge through the break time. Hopefully next season though I can read every day without breaking my streak.

Seasons was about changing from winter to summer clothing around this time of year and how the tradition came from China during the Heian period but only became popular during the Edo period.

JoJo I mostly read during the day. It was interesting to see horror meets comedy of errors in this arc. I also started the Red Hot Chili Peppers arc.

I planned to read more Dracula and even read the whole of May 7th (or whatever day Iโ€™m on) for it, but I was able to talk with my parents yesterday and they told me about a planned family gathering. It might be possible for me to go, but Idk if itโ€™ll be worth it as compared to another year. Itโ€™s weighing so much on my mind though that it took me 30 min to read two fairly easy pages of seasons :sweat_smile:

Words found at Tonio's and in the spaceship

No meaning spoilers because mobile is a pain in the ass.

word meaning/notes
ไผใ‚€ ใŸใใ‚‰ใ‚€ to scheme
ใŸใ  unaffected, safe (intended but nit the heard meaning)
็”ŸใใŒใ„ ใ„ใใŒใ„ reason for living
ๆฐด่™ซ ใฟใšใ‚€ใ— athleteโ€™s foot
ๅŠ ๆธ› ใ‹ใ’ใ‚“ degree, amount
่ฅฒใ† ใŠใใ† to attack Iโ€™m mostly confused as to way they didnโ€™t say killed instead
ไปฅๅ‰ previous edit: this oneโ€™s on wk but I see it so rarely that I forgot it and only found out itโ€™s in wk after spotting it on kanjiroids
ๅบฆ่ƒธ ใฉใใ‚‡ใ† courage
่„…ๅจ ใใ‚‡ใ†ใ„ threat (i know Iโ€™ve put this on the list before but Iโ€™m doing it again
19 Likes

31/05/2023 :fairy:t5: Home Post Link

funny that I had to fall terribly sick right on the last day of the challenge :skull:

managed to read 1 chapter from Sakura and Suzuki. Even though I found a lot of useful vocabulary, the story and the setting are not really my thing, so I usually use this as a last resort lol - especially when I donโ€™t have the mood, energy, or time to read.

I had soo much fun reading and participating in this challenge with yaโ€™ll. it was such a treat to read everybodyโ€™s updates and progress, and I managed to add more resources + manga/books to my TBR even though Iโ€™m still just starting out :laughing:

Iโ€™m glad that I finished my first manga in this challenge and picked up 3 other manga to read. Also really surprised at how I managed to read every single day. Some days, I was really just super tired and frustrated and didnโ€™t want to read, but I wanted to tick off all the boxes just to make a habit out of this, and now my entire studying appraoch has changed hehe.

Iโ€™ll just be ticking boxes in my home post during the break (and going easy on myself too), but Iโ€™ll probably write here if I have something interesting to say or another mini milestone to share. See yaโ€™ll in July!

20 Likes

May 30
I read four pages Vampire Hunter D and some pages in manga magazines. After a long time I got back to working through the Kanzen Master Grammar N3 book.

9283 pages read

16 Likes

They had recently released volume 5 of tanuki, which is a summer related volume. Have a fun vacation!

I was just popping in this thread to see how people are doing and it looks even more lively than I remember it. Still glad I shifted away from the daily read challenge. Sometimes work or other hobbies leave me too tired to focus on reading much. I found dedicating some more time on days I know I have the room to read work out in my advantage. So I read less than last year because itโ€™s less frequent, but I have longer reading sessions and enjoy reading it more naturally.

15 Likes

Summary post

Been a pretty busy past several weeks for me! I finished level 60 of WK, wrote a whole novella of a post about it, fell behind on my translations, got caught up on my translations, started a new translation project, finished a book in Spanish, and also somehow managed to read a little bit more of Read Real Japanese Essays?

But, well, here we are, at the end of the challenge. Hereโ€™s my final score:

Apr ๆœˆ ็ซ ๆฐด ๆœจ ้‡‘ ๅœŸ ๆ—ฅ
Week 13
Week 14
Week 15
Week 16
Week 17
May ๆœˆ ็ซ ๆฐด ๆœจ ้‡‘ ๅœŸ ๆ—ฅ
Week 18
Week 19
Week 20
Week 21
Week 22

= Japanese
= Japanese and Spanish

As far as my Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling translations go, I translated their experimental May 1 Inspiration show, the May 5 Korakuen Hall show (part 2), the May 13 VOD show, and the May 20 show.

Hereโ€™s a photo from a show that I did not do a translation for:

This is Yoshihiko (yes, heโ€™s a doll) suplexing Shoko Nakajima (hereโ€™s a video of it) in Hyper Misaoโ€™s crazy ambitious produce show, HYPE!, which happened on May 25, and which is one of my favorite wrestling shows of all time. The main event of that show really pushed the boundaries of what a wrestling show can be (and pushed the limits of my very poor listening comprehension, haha), though itโ€™s impossible to succinctly summarize.

As a translation task, though, it was pretty far beyond me. Hereโ€™s a summary of it written by another fan. Needless to say, there was way, way too much dialogue, and very little of it was transcribed, haha, so there wasnโ€™t much I could really do beyond what that summary contains.

I composed a tweet in Japanese afterward because I wanted to thank Misao (and Mahiro Kiryu) for doing such an amazing job with that show. It actually received a fair number of likes from Japanese fans, too, in addition to those two wrestlers, which made me happy.

Iโ€™m currently still a show behind, even with having skipped translating Misaoโ€™s produce show, but Iโ€™m hoping to be caught up soon, haha.

I also finished the second essay in Read Real Japanese Essays, which was written by ้…’ไบ•้ †ๅญ(ใ•ใ‹ใ„ใ˜ใ‚…ใ‚“ใ“) and titled ้›ป่ปŠ(ใงใ‚“ใ—ใ‚ƒ)ใฎไธญ(ใชใ‹)ใง่‹ฅ่€…(ใ‚ใ‹ใ‚‚ใฎ)ใซๆณจๆ„(ใกใ‚…ใ†ใ„). I also didnโ€™t have much trouble reading this one! Always a pleasant surprise. Iโ€™m trying to pick up the pace with this book a little bit so that I have a better chance of accomplishing the reading goals I set last year.

As far as reading in Spanish goes, I finished the novel Cantoras! I have a lot of thoughts about it, which I'll put under a cut (warning for major book spoilers and depressing topics)

I thought the book was decent, but the main thing that I personally had an issue with was what happened to Malena. Her part near the end about the Nazi conversion therapy clinic was super depressing and tough to read about, which is fine, but I really wish that her story hadnโ€™t ended with her committing suicide. Part of it was poor timing on my part; I just so happened to get to that part of the story the night I watched the third Hana Kimura Memorial Show, so I was really, really not receptive to a fictional story about suicide after spending hours thinking about Hana Kimuraโ€™s very real suicide. So Malena killing herself caught me off guard in the worst possible way.

I had a bad feeling about some things hinted at earlier in the book, like how she had mysteriously managed to acquire the rest of the money they needed to buy the house and then wouldnโ€™t tell the others how sheโ€™d gotten it, and then they had gone to that bar and one of the patrons โ€œmistookโ€ her for a prostitute heโ€™d seen. That gave me a pretty good theory for how sheโ€™d gotten the money, and I was really bummed to be right about that one (not that sex work is bad, but I donโ€™t like to read about lesbians being forced to have sex with men in order to get money to survive).

It was also frustrating for me as someone who has myself struggled a lot to learn how to open up to people seeing a character like Malena be there so much for Romina without Romina trying at all to be there for Malena in that same way. She totally took advantage of her emotionally and let Malena bear all of Rominaโ€™s burdens without Romina making any effort to bear any of Malenaโ€™s. And then the way Romina ended their relationship super suddenly because she suddenly fell deep in lust with this artist, and that relationship made her feel an incredible passion that she had never felt with Malenaโ€ฆ That part really sucked to read as an asexual lesbian, both in the sense that I can never understand or empathize with that sort of character motivation that Romina displayed there, and also in the sense that in some ways, that sort of thing is my worst fear, I guess. That Iโ€™ll get into a relationship with someone and then get dropped suddenly when the other person finds someone else who can give them what I canโ€™t.

I think I understand what the author was trying to do with Malenaโ€™s role in the story; it was just especially crushing for me, personally, to read. I donโ€™t know if I would have picked up the book if I had known she was going to die like that.

But anywayโ€ฆ

Since the reading challenge is wrapping up, Iโ€™m going to be switching gears to listening for the off-month, so I guess expect to see me posting over in the listen every day challenge for June?

18 Likes

31/5 54 pages ใƒญใ‚ธใ‚ซใจใƒฉใƒƒใ‚ซใ‚ปใ‚ค, 8 pages Spy Family (finished mission 40), 6 pagesๅคœใ‚ซใƒ•ใ‚ง (finished chapter 11)

Finished the challenge well. Have decided to read ahead with ใƒญใ‚ธใ‚ซใจใƒฉใƒƒใ‚ซใ‚ปใ‚ค - I kind of was already. At least Iโ€™m up to date with Spy Family now.

17 Likes

Home Post

Days 59-61 Progress:
ใ‚ใŸใ—ใŒๆ‹ไบบใซใชใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚ใ‘ใชใ„ใ˜ใ‚ƒใ‚“ใ€ใƒ ใƒชใƒ ใƒช! (โ€ปใƒ ใƒชใ˜ใ‚ƒใชใ‹ใฃใŸ!?) ไธ‰ๅทป - 61.00% โ†’ 99.57% (ๅฎŒๆˆ)

Congrats to all the challenge finishers!!! :tada:

And thatโ€™s another volume down, perfectly coinciding with the end of the challenge! (Iโ€™ll still be posting here, probably). And thatโ€™ll be my 20th novel since I started reading too! Although, instead of feeling a sense of accomplishment, I feel a littleโ€ฆ disappointed, actually? Though Iโ€™ve been able to finish books at a more regular pace (at about 1/week) if I commit myself, I was kind of hoping my reading speed would exhibit a lessโ€ฆ logarithmic function? Well, not much I can really do about that, honestlyโ€ฆ

In either case, this seasonโ€™s reading challenge has been demonstrably better than the last one, with much more consistent reading and keeping myself honest by posting here more often (daily was feeling a bit too much for me for sure).

On the book itself: the second half of the novel is unfortunately a bit saturated with pulpy, sentimental internal monologues about ็ดซ้™ฝ่Šฑ(ใ‚ใ˜ใ•ใ„)'s emotional affairsโ€ฆ but the ending came out of nowhere with the surprising twist of a confession from ็ดซ้™ฝ่Šฑ(ใ‚ใ˜ใ•ใ„)โ€ฆ and unexpected reciprocation from ใ‚Œใชๅญ(ใ“)??? Could the story be finally going somewhere??? Guess weโ€™ll see next volumeโ€ฆ Christ itโ€™s longโ€ฆ like 30% longer than the last oneโ€ฆ

Word of the Day: ็ตถๅซ(ใœใฃใใ‚‡ใ†)ใƒžใ‚ทใƒณ - thrill ride (at an amusement park). Wow, they really call rollercoasters โ€˜scream machinesโ€™ in Japan, huh?

19 Likes

:raccoon: :seedling: :cherry_blossom: The Reading Meadow :cherry_blossom: :seedling: :raccoon:

June 1st
ๆ–ฐๆ›ธๅคช้–ฃ่จ˜ progress: 44.60% // Volume V: 96.55% :ship:

Todayโ€™s Bonus Colours

้บนๅกตใใใ˜ใ‚“ ๏ผ ้’็™ฝๆฉกใ‚ใŠใ—ใ‚ใคใ‚‹ใฐใฟ - Kลji Mold / Green Pale-Chestnut (Pale greeny-grey)
(้บนๅกต is a shortening of ้บนๅกตใฎ่ขใ€Œใใใ˜ใ‚“ใฎใปใ†ใ€which were the Emperorโ€™s informal everyday robes. The name and colour originates from China and is very old and has always been associated with royalty. Itโ€™s said the colour originates from Aspergillus Oryzae, or Kลji Moldใ€Œ้บน้ปดใ€(ใ“ใ†ใ˜ใ‹ใณ) but the Chinese kลji, jiuqu or just qลซ, is a much more yellow colour (but the robes associated with this colour werenโ€™t, they were this greeny-grey colour), soooo, it probably had a meaning at some point but eventually it just came to mean โ€˜that greeny-grey colour the Emperor/press wears during everyday informal timeโ€™.
Even more ้’็™ฝๆฉก used to be thought of as a separate colour but there are various ancient texts saying that ้’็™ฝๆฉก and ้บนๅกต are actually the same colour.)

็’ƒๅฏ›่Œถใ‚Šใ‹ใ‚“ใกใ‚ƒ - Rikan Brown (Medium Greeny-Brown)
(This colour was named after the Osakan Kabuki actor: ไบŒไธ– ๅต ๅ‰ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใซใ›ใ„ ใ‚ใ‚‰ใ— ใใกใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€Arashi Kuchisaburลโ€‹ II. And yes, in Kabuki actor fashion, there is a long lineage of Arashi Kuchisaburลโ€‹s, with the latest (8th) passing away in '87. In fact, Arashi Kuchisaburลโ€‹ II was seen as a rival of our previous Kabuki friend: ไธ‰ไปฃ็›ฎ ไธญๆ‘ ๆญŒๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ ใ„ใ‚ ใชใ‹ใ‚€ใ‚‰ ใ†ใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€Nakamura Utaemon III, as their popularity was split during their time (late 1700s-early 1800s).
The book doesnโ€™t really explain why this colour is associated with Arashi Kuchisaburลโ€‹ II just that it was named after his haiku pseudonym: ็’ƒๅฏ›ใ€Œใ‚Šใ‹ใ‚“ใ€. But guessing from the other colours named after Kabuki actors, it was probably because it was a colour he wore often.)

Words found in a tree stump

ไผดๅคฉ้€ฃใ€Œใƒใƒ†ใƒฌใƒณใ€ใƒผ Title for Portuguese Jesuits who came to Japan in the 16th century.
้ ็›ฎ้กใ€ŒใจใŠใ‚ใŒใญใ€ใƒผ Spectacles for farsightedness (obsolete word); telescope // (more common kanji: ้ ็œผ้ก)
่™ซ็›ฎ้กใ€Œใ‚€ใ—ใ‚ใŒใญใ€ใƒผ Magnifying glass (more common kanji: ่™ซ็œผ้ก)
ๅœฐ็ƒๅ„€ใ€Œใกใใ‚…ใ†ใŽใ€ใƒผ (Model) Earth globe

Words Found with Mold Growing on Them
้บน้ปดใ€Œใ“ใ†ใ˜ใ‹ใณใ€ใƒผ Kลji mold (Aspergillus Oryzae)
้ขจ็ด€ใ€Œใตใ†ใใ€ใƒผ Public morals; discipline; rules governing social behaviour

Character Name List

Probably some spoilers, but this is a historic novel, so can spoilers really exist for things that have (for the most part) actually happened :thinking:

Volume I: 1535 - 1555

ๆ—ฅๅ‰ใ€Œใฒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Hideyoshi (as child)
Nicknames: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€/ ้‡ๅฃฒใ‚Šใ€Œใฏใ‚Šใ†ใ‚Šใ€
Name serving Nobunaga: ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€

Family
ๆœจไธ‹ๅผฅๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใ‚„ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Father
โ€“ โ€“ ไน™่‹ฅใ€ŒใŠใจใ‚ใ‹ใ€- Old friend (serves under ็น”็”ฐ)
็ญ‘้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใกใใ‚ใฟใ€ใƒผ Step-father
ๅคงๆ”ฟๆ‰€ใ€ŒใŠใŠใพใ‚“ใฉใ“ใ‚ใ€// also ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ ใ€ŒใŠใชใ‹ใ€ใƒผ Mother
ใŠใคใฟ - Older sister
ๅฐ็ซนใ€Œใ“ใกใใ€- Baby brother
ๅŠ ่—คๆธ…ๆญฃใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใใ‚ˆใพใ•ใ€// also ๅผพๆญฃใ€Œใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Ojisan (only distantly related (before marriage))
โ€“ Married to: ใŠใˆใค (sister of ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ )

Friends & Acquaintances
ไป็Ž‹ใ€ŒใซใŠใ†ใ€- Big kid friend
ๆ–ผ็ฆใ€ŒใŠใตใใ€(Nickname - full name: ็ฆๅคช้ƒŽใ€ŒใตใใŸใ‚ใ€) // ๆฅŠๆ™ฏ็ฆใ€Œใ‚ˆใ†ใ‘ใ„ใตใใ€(Chinese name/birth name) - Timid kid friend (older than Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅคงๅคซ ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ ใ ใ‚†ใ†ใ€// ็ฅฅ็‘žใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใšใ„ใ€(Chinese name) - Father
โ€“ ๆขจ็ดใ€Œใ‚Šใใ‚“ใ€- Mother
ๆจๆฌก้ƒŽใ€Œใ™ใฆใ˜ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Previous servant to ไบ”้ƒŽ, later the adoptive father of ๆ–ผ็ฆ, and owner of a tea ware shop - and employer of, and master to, Hideyoshi

Hachisuka Clan
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใ“ใ‚ใใ€(also ๆญฃๅ‹ ใ€Œใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€) - Head of the Hachisuka clan
โ€“ ไธƒๅ†…ใ€Œใชใชใ„ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ Married to ๆพๆณขใ€Œใพใคใชใฟใ€
โ€“ โ€“ ไบ€ไธ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใกใ€- Son

Retainers:
็จฒ็”ฐๅคง็‚ŠๅŠฉใ€Œใ„ใชใ  ใŠใŠใ„ใฎใ™ใ‘]
้’ๅฑฑๆ–ฐไธƒใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใ—ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€
้•ทไบ•ๅŠไน‹ไธžใ€ŒใชใŒใ„ ใฏใ‚“ใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€
ๆพๅŽŸๅ†…ๅŒ ใ€Œใพใคใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใใฟใ€

Others:
ๅ›ฝๅ‰ใ€Œใใซใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Gunsmith/blacksmith
ๆธก่พบๅคฉ่”ตใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใฆใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€- Deserter - Nobushi (Nephew to Koroku)
้›ฃๆณขๅ†…่จ˜ใ€Œใชใ‚“ใฐ ใชใ„ใใ€- Spy disguised as a Komuso
ไป็”ฐๅฝฆๅใ€ŒใซใฃใŸ ใฒใ“ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ€- Subordinate

(่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๆญฃๅˆฉใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใจใ—ใ€- previous head of the Hachisuka clan)

Saito Clan
((questionable) Alliance with the Hachisuka clan)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Head of the Saito clan
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใŸใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€) - Son

ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€) - serves under Dosan
โ€“ ๅˆๅธ‚ใ€ŒใพใŸใ„ใกใ€- Underling / foot soldier

ๅ €็”ฐ ้“็ฉบใ€ŒใปใฃใŸ ใฉใ†ใใ†ใ€- Chief retainer
ๅผฅๅนณๆฒปๅ…‰ๆ˜ฅใ€Œใ‚„ใธใ„ใ˜ ใฟใคใฏใ‚‰ใ€- Retainer (cousin to Jyubei)
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Father
ๆ˜ฅๆ—ฅไธนๅพŒใ€Œใ‹ใ™ใŒ ใŸใ‚“ใ”ใ€- Military commander

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Leader of the Oda clan (Married to the daughter of Saito Dosan)
โ€“ ๅฏๆœˆใ€Œใ†ใฅใใ€- Nobunagaโ€™s faithful, old horse :horse:
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก็ง€ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใงใ€- Father and previous leader of the Oda clan
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไธŽไธ‰้ƒŽใ€ŒใŠใ  ใ‚ˆใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€(Other name: ไฟกๆˆใ€Œใฎใถใชใ‚Šใ€) - Son (half-brother to Nobunaga (different mother))

Retainers (Under Nobuhide rule):
ๅนณๆ‰‹ ๆ”ฟ็ง€ใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใฆ ใพใ•ใฒใงใ€
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(nickname: ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใ€) - First son
โ€“ ็›ฃ็‰ฉใ€Œใ‘ใ‚“ใ‚‚ใคใ€- Second son
โ€“ ็”šๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Third son
โ€“ ้›จๅฎฎๅ‹˜่งฃ็”ฑใ€Œใ‚ใ‚ใฟใ‚„ ใ‹ใ’ใ‚†ใ€- Servant
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€(common name: ๆ–ฐไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ”ใ‚ใ€/ nickname: ไฝๆธกใ€Œใ•ใฉใ†ใ€) (served under Nobunaga too)
โ€“ ็พŽไฝœๅฎˆใ€Œใฟใพใ•ใ‹ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€- Younger brother
้’ๅฑฑ ไฟกๆ˜Œใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใฎใถใพใ•ใ€(common name: ไธŽไธ‰ๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ˆใใ†ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅ†…่—ค ๅ‹ไป‹ใ€Œใชใ„ใจใ† ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ™ใ‘ / ใ‹ใคใ™ใ‘ใ€

Retainers (Under Nobunaga rule):
ๆŸด็”ฐๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(Nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)

Others:
ๅธ‚ๅทๅคงไป‹ใ€Œใ„ใกใ‹ใ‚ ใ ใ„ใ™ใ‘ใ€- Archery master/instructor
ๅนณ็”ฐไธ‰ไฝใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใŸ ใ•ใ‚“ใฟใ€- Master of military strategy
ๆต…้‡Žๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Military commander
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Daughter
ใŒใ‚“ใพใ - Former worker/servant, friend of Hideyoshi

Shiba Clan
ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ็ตฑใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚€ใญใ€- Head of the Shiba clan, at Kiyosu castle
โ€“ ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ้Š€ใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใญใ€- Son

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo

Retainers:
ๆพไธ‹ไน‹็ถฑใ€Œใพใคใ—ใŸ ใ‚†ใใคใชใ€(common name: ๅŠ ๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ‹ใธใ„ใ€)
้ฃฏๅฐพ่ฑŠๅ‰ใ€Œใ„ใฎใŠ ใถใœใ‚“ใ€
ๅคš่ณ€่ƒฝๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€ŒใŸใŒใฎใ† ใฏใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€(nickname: ่ƒฝๅ…ซใ€Œใฎใ†ใฏใกใ€)

Takeda Clan
ๅคช้ƒŽ็พฉไฟกใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ‚ˆใ—ใฎใถใ€- Commander
(Married to the daughter of Imagawa Yoshimoto to tie the clans)

Non-affiliated
ไธŠๆณ‰ ไฟก็ถฑใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใฎใถใคใชใ€(also: ไธŠๆณ‰ ไผŠๅ‹ขๅฎˆใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใ„ใ›ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€) - Founder of the ๆ–ฐ้™ฐๆตใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ‹ใ’ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†ใ€school of Kenjutsu
โ€“ ็–‹็”ฐๅฐไผฏใ€ŒใฒใใŸ ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใฏใใ€- Disciple
โ€“ ็ฅžๅพŒไบ”ๅ…ญ้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ” ใ”ใ‚ใใ‚ใ†ใ€- Disciple

ๅกšๅŽŸ ๅœไผใ€Œใคใ‹ใฏใ‚‰ ใผใใงใ‚“ใ€- Kensei; legendary swordsman

Historical People
  • ้˜ฟๅ€ไปฒ้บปๅ‘‚ใ€Œใ‚ใน ใฎ ใชใ‹ใพใ‚ใ€ใƒผ Japanese scholar & poet (700s)

• ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใใ‚‡ใ„ใ€ใƒผ Chinese poet (Bai Juyi / Bo Juyi) also known as: ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใ‚‰ใใฆใ‚“ใ€in Japan. (Late 700s)

• ้“ๅ…ƒใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€(or ้“ๅ…ƒ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€ใƒผ Japanese Buddhist Priest, writer & poet (also known as ๆ „่ฅฟ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใˆใ„ใ•ใ„ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€) (Early / mid 1200s)

• ็ฉบๆตทใ€Œใใ†ใ‹ใ„ใ€ใƒผ The one and only Kukai or Kobo Daishi - a Buddhist monk. Posthumously given the title of: ๅผ˜ๆณ•ๅคงๅธซใ€Œใ“ใ†ใผใ† ใ ใ„ใ—ใ€born as: ไฝไผฏ ็œž้ญšใ€Œใ•ใˆใ ใฎ ใพใŠใ€(late 700s / early 800s)

• ๆบ้ ผๆ”ฟใ€Œใฟใชใ‚‚ใจ ใฎ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€ใƒผ Prominent poet and warrior (1100s)

• ๅนณ ้‡็››ใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ‚‰ ใฎ ใ—ใ’ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€ใƒผ Military commander and court noble, claimed to be an ancestor of Oda Nobunaga (Mid-1100s)

• ๆก“ๆญฆ๏ผˆๅคฉ็š‡๏ผ‰ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ‚€๏ผˆใฆใ‚“ใฎใ†๏ผ‰ใ€ใƒผ 50th Emperor of Japan, claimed to be an ancestor of Taira no Shigemori, thus ancestor to Oda Nobunaga (Mid-Late 700s)

Volume II: 1555 - 1562

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Head of the Oda clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟกๅบƒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใ‚ใ€- Older brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‚†ใใ€(also: ไฟกๅ‹ใ€Œใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€) - Younger brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ใŠๅธ‚ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใŠใ„ใกใ€- Younger sister

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€- Hideyoshi (Married to Nene)
โ€“ ๆœจ่‚ก ๆจฉไธ‰ใ€ŒใใพใŸ ใ”ใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€(Nickname: ใ”ใ‚“ใž) - Servant

Military Commanders
ๆต…้‡Ž ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€
โ€“ ใ“ใฒ - Wife
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Oldest Daughter (Married to Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ใŠใ‚„ๅฑ‹ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใ‚„ใ€- Youngest Daughter
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€(Common name: ๅ‹ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใคใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››้‡ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ—ใ’ใ€(also know as: ๅคงๅญฆใ€Œใ ใ„ใŒใใ€)
ๅฑฑๅฃ ๅฎˆๅญใ€Œใ‚„ใพใใก ใ‚‚ใ‚ŠใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๆตท่€ไธžใ€Œใˆใณใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€)
ๆŸ˜ๆค ๅ‹้ก•ใ€Œใคใ’ ใจใ‚‚ใ‚ใใ€(also known as: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆขถๅท ไธ€็ง€ใ€Œใ‹ใ˜ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใฒใงใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก่พฐใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใจใใ€
ไฝใ€… ๆ”ฟๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใฃใ• ใพใ•ใคใใ€
ๅฒฉๅฎค ้‡ไผ‘ใ€Œใ„ใ‚ใ‚€ใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใ‚„ใ™ใ€
็ฐ—็”ฐ ๆ”ฟ็ถฑใ€Œใ‚„ใชใ  ใพใ•ใคใชใ€(also known as: ๅผฅไบŒๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚„ใ˜ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆฏ›ๅˆฉ ่‰ฏๅ‹ใ€Œใ‚‚ใ†ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใคใ€
ไธญๅท ้‡ๆ”ฟใ€Œใชใ‹ใŒใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใพใ•ใ€

Retainers
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€(nickname: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆฃฎ ๅฏๆˆใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใชใ‚Šใ€(Other name: ไธ‰ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
โ€“ ่˜ญไธธใ€Œใ‚‰ใ‚“ใพใ‚‹ใ€- Son
ๆปๅท ไธ€็›Šใ€ŒใŸใใŒใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ™ใ€(Common name: ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)

Others
ๅฑฑๆทต ๅณ่ฟ‘ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ†ใ“ใ‚“ใ€- Magistrate
โ€“ ๅฑฑๆทต ็พฉ้ ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ‚ˆใ—ใจใŠใ€- Father (Chief Vassal)
้“ๅฎถ ๆธ…ๅ้ƒŽใ€Œใฉใ†ใ‘ ใ›ใ„ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Wealthy farmer and lord

ๆˆธ้ƒจ ๆ–ฐๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใจใน ใ—ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Castle commander
ๆฐด้‡Ž ๅธฏๅˆ€ใ€Œใฟใšใฎ ใŸใฆใ‚ใใ€- Castle Guard
ๆœ้ƒจ ไธ€ๅฟ ใ€Œใฏใฃใจใ‚Š ใ‹ใšใŸใ ใ€(also called: ๅฐๅนณๅคชใ€Œใ“ใธใ„ใŸใ€) - Samurai

Maeda Clan
Military Commanders
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(childhood name: ็Šฌๅƒไปฃใ€Œใ„ใฌใกใ‚ˆใ€)
โ€“ ไฝ่„‡ ่‰ฏไน‹ใ€Œใ•ใ‚ใ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚†ใ‘ใ€(also known as: ่—คๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€Œใจใ†ใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ€) - Younger brother

Saito Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ–Ž่—ค ็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€)
โ€“ ๅญซๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใพใ”ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๅ–œๅนณๆฌกใ€Œใใธใ„ใ˜ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Father

Akechi Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Also the adoptive father of Jyubei
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ็ง€ๆบ€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฒใงใฟใคใ€- Son, and retainer to Jyubei

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท ็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo
โ€“ ไปŠๅท ๆฐ็œŸใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ†ใ˜ใ–ใญใ€- Son, and heir to the Imagawa clan
โ€“ ๅคชๅŽŸ ้›ชๆ–Žใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ’ใ‚“ ใ›ใฃใ•ใ„ใ€- Uncle, military advisor and monk

Military Commanders
ไผŠไธน ๅบท็›ดใ€Œใ„ใŸใฟ ใ‚„ใ™ใชใŠใ€(also known as: ๆจฉ้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใฟใ€)
ๅบตๅŽŸ ๅฟ ็ธใ€Œใ„ใฏใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ๅฐ†็›ฃใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ๅˆฉๆพ„ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใจใ—ใšใฟใ€(also known as: ๆŽƒ้ƒจไป‹ใ€Œใ‹ใถใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
้–ขๅฃ ๆฐ็ตŒใ€Œใ›ใใใก ใ†ใ˜ใคใญใ€
ๅฏŒๆฐธ ๆฐ็นใ€ŒใจใฟใชใŒ ใ†ใ˜ใ—ใ’ใ€(also known as: ไผฏ่€†ๅฎˆใ€Œใปใ†ใใฎใ‹ใฟใ€)

Others
ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€(Childhood name: ็ซนๅƒไปฃใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใกใ‚ˆใ€// Other name: ๅ…ƒๅบทใ€Œใ‚‚ใจใ‚„ใ™ใ€) - Retainer
โ€“ ็ฏ‰ๅฑฑใ€Œใคใใ‚„ใพใ€- Wife
โ€“ ๆฆŠๅŽŸ ๅฟ ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใพใ•ใ€- Vassal
โ€“ ็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€- Loyal follower
ๆœๆฏ”ๅฅˆ ไธป่จˆใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฒใช ใ‹ใšใˆใ€- Samurai
ไบ•ไผŠ ็›ด็››ใ€Œใ„ใ„ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€- Retainer

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ไฟก็Ž„ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ—ใ‚“ใ’ใ‚“ใ€- Daimyo

Asakura Clan
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€- Daimyo

Sakai Clan
Military Commanders
้…’ไบ• ๆญฃ่ฆชใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใพใ•ใกใ‹ใ€(also known as: ไธŽๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Matsudaira Clan
Military Commanders
ๆพๅนณ ่ฆชไฟŠใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใกใ‹ใจใ—ใ€(also known as: ๅทฆ้ฆฌๅŠฉใ€Œใ•ใพใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆ‰ๆตฆ ๅ‰่ฒžใ€Œใ™ใŽใ†ใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใ ใ€(also known as: ๅ…ซ้ƒŽไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Miyoshi Clan
ไธ‰ๅฅฝ ้•ทๆ…ถใ€Œใฟใ‚ˆใ— ใชใŒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Head of the Miyoshi clan

Retainers
ๆพๆฐธ ๅผพๆญฃ ไน…็ง€ใ€ŒใพใคใชใŒ ใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ† ใฒใ•ใฒใงใ€

Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
่ถณๅˆฉ ็พฉ่ผใ€Œใ‚ใ—ใ‹ใŒ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฆใ‚‹ใ€- 13th Shogun of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
็ดฐๅท ๆ™ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใฏใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใจใ€- 34th Kanrei of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate

Non-affiliated
้ตœๆฎฟ ็”šไธƒใ€Œใ†ใฉ (ใฎ) ใ˜ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€- Mountain priest (Yamabushi)

Volume III: 1562 - 1570

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Leader of the Oda Clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟก็ง€ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใงใ€- Father (previous leader of the Oda Clan)

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€(Nickname: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€) - Hideyoshi
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Wife
( โ€“ โ€“ ๆต…้‡Ž ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Father)
( โ€“ โ€“ ใŠใ‚„ๅฑ‹ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใ‚„ใ€- Younger sister)
โ€“ ๆœจ่‚ก ๆจฉไธ‰ใ€ŒใใพใŸ ใ”ใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€(Nickname: ใ”ใ‚“ใž) - Servant
โ€“ ใŠใคใฟ - Older sister

Military Commanders
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก็››ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใ ใ•ใ ใ€
ๆปๅท ไธ€็›Šใ€ŒใŸใใŒใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ™ใ€
่…ๅฑ‹ ้•ท้ ผใ€Œใ™ใŒใ‚„ ใชใŒใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€
็น”็”ฐ ๅบƒ่‰ฏใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฒใ‚ใ‚ˆใ—ใ€(cousin to Nobunaga)
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(also called: ็Šฌๅƒไปฃใ€Œใ„ใฌใกใ‚ˆใ€)
ๅทๅฃ ๅฎ—ๅ‹ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใใก ใ‚€ใญใ‹ใคใ€(Common name: ไน…ๅŠฉใ€Œใใ‚…ใ†ใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆ—ฅๆฏ”้‡Ž ๅ…ญๅคงๅคซใ€Œใฒใณใฎ ใ‚ใใ ใ‚†ใ†ใ€
ๆขถ็”ฐ ็›ด็นใ€Œใ‹ใ˜ใŸ ใชใŠใ—ใ’ใ€(also called: ้šผไบบใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใจใ€)
ๆพๅŽŸ ๅ†…ๅŒ ใ€Œใพใคใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใใฟใ€
ๅ €ๅฐพ ๅ‰ๆ™ดใ€Œใปใ‚ŠใŠ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ่Œ‚ๅŠฉใ€Œใ‚‚ใ™ใ‘ใ€)
โ€“ ๅ €ๅฐพ ๆณฐๆ™ดใ€Œใปใ‚ŠใŠ ใ‚„ใ™ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ๅ‰ไน…ใ€Œใ‚ˆใ—ใฒใ•ใ€) - Father
ๆฃฎ ๅฏๆˆใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใชใ‚Šใ€(also called: ไธ‰ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(also known as: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)
้ฃฏๅฐพ ๅฐšๆธ…ใ€Œใ„ใ„ใฎใŠ ใฒใ•ใใ‚ˆใ€
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€
่’ฒ็”Ÿ ๆฐ้ƒทใ€ŒใŒใ‚‚ใ† ใ†ใ˜ใ•ใจใ€
่’ๆœจ ๆ‘้‡ใ€Œใ‚ใ‚‰ใ ใ‚€ใ‚‰ใ—ใ’ใ€

Matsudaira Clan โ†’ name change to โ†’ Tokugawa Clan
ๆพๅนณ ๅ…ƒๅบทใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใ‚‚ใจใ‚„ใ™ใ€(name change: ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€) - Leader of the Matsudaira Clan
โ€“ ็ซนๅƒไปฃใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใกใ‚ˆใ€- Eldest son

Military Commanders
็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€
้…’ไบ• ๅฟ ๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใŸใ ใคใใ€

Hachisuka Clan
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ ๆญฃๅ‹ใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€(also called: ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใ“ใ‚ใใ€// new name because itโ€™s a new year so why not, letโ€™s have a new name: ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ ๆญฃๅ‹ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ ใพใ•ใ‹ใค) - Leader of the Hachisuka clan
โ€“ ๆพๆณขใ€Œใพใคใชใฟใ€- Wife
โ€“ ไบ€ไธ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใกใ€- Eldest son
โ€“ ๅˆๅ้ƒŽใ€ŒใพใŸใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Cousin

ๆธก่พบ ๅคฉ่”ตใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใฆใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€- Nobushi (Nephew to Koroku)
้•ทไบ• ๅŠไน‹ไธžใ€ŒใชใŒใ„ ใฏใ‚“ใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Retainer

Ujiie Clan
ๆฐๅฎถ ็›ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใ†ใ˜ใ„ใˆ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใจใ€- Military Commander

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ็พฉ็ตฑใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ‚ˆใ—ใšใฟ ๏ผ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚€ใญใ€- Military Commander

Kanbe Clan
ๅฑฑ่ทฏ ๅผพๆญฃใ€Œใ‚„ใพใ˜ ใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Military Commander

Date Clan
ไผŠ้” ๆ”ฟๅฎ—ใ€Œใ ใฆ / ใ„ใ ใฆ ใพใ•ใ‚€ใญใ€(also know as: ็‹ฌ็œผ้พใ€Œใ ใใŒใ‚“ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†ใ€(one-eyed dragon) - Leader of the Date clan

Miyoshi Clan
ๅๆฒณ ๅญ˜ไฟใ€Œใใ”ใ† ใพใ•ใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Military Commander

Mino Province
ๅคงๆฒข ๆฌก้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€ŒใŠใŠใ•ใ‚ ใ˜ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(nickname: ่™Žใ€Œใจใ‚‰ใ€) - Lord of Unuma Castle
ๆ–Ž่—ค ้พ่ˆˆใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใŸใคใŠใใ€- Daimyo

Military Commanders
ไธ็ ด ๅ…‰ๆฒปใ€Œใตใ‚ ใฟใคใฏใ‚‰ใ€(also called: ๅนณๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใธใ„ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๅฎ‰่—ค ๅฎšๆฒปใ€Œใ‚ใ‚“ใฉใ† ใ•ใ ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ็ฏ„ไฟŠใ€Œใฎใ‚Šใจใ—ใ€)
็ซนไธญ ้‡ๆฒปใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also called: ๅŠๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใฏใ‚“ในใˆใ€)
โ€“ ็ซนไธญ ๅ–„ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใœใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Subordinate

Aki Province
็ฆๅณถ ๅธ‚ๆพใ€Œใตใใ—ใพ ใ„ใกใพใคใ€- Son of Hideyoshiโ€™s aunt

็ดฐๅท ่—คๅญใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใตใ˜ใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๅนฝๆ–Žใ€Œใ‚†ใ†ใ•ใ„ใ€) - Military Commander
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€- Military Commander

Unaffiliated
ๆต็“Šใ€Œใˆใ‘ใ„ใ€- Travelling monk
ๅฐพๅทž ้ขจๅฎขใ€Œใณใ—ใ‚…ใ† ใตใ†ใใ‚ƒใใ€- Mountain Hermit
ๅƒๅˆฉไผ‘ใ€Œใ›ใ‚“ใฎใ‚Šใใ‚…ใ†ใ€- Ultimate tea master
ๆ›ฝๅ‘‚ๅˆฉ ๆ–ฐๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใ†ใ‚Š ใ—ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(also know as: ๆ‰ๆœฌใ€Œใ™ใŽใ‚‚ใจใ€) ใƒผ Scabbard maker

Volume IV: 1570 - 1574

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€(Nickname: ้ญ”็Ž‹ใ€ŒใพใŠใ†ใ€๏ผ‰- Leader of the Oda Clan
โ€“ ใŠๅธ‚ใ€ŒใŠใ„ใกใ€- Younger sister

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€(Nickname: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€) - Hideyoshi

Military Commanders
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€(also known as: ๅ‹ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใคใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€)
่œ‚ๅฑ‹ ้ ผ้š†ใ€Œใฏใกใ‚„ ใ‚ˆใ‚ŠใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๅ…ตๅบซใ€Œใฒใ‚‡ใ†ใ”ใ€)
ๅ‚ไบ• ๆ”ฟๅฐšใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใพใ•ใฒใ•ใ€(also known as: ๅณ่ฟ‘ใ€Œใ†ใ“ใ‚“ใ€)
็ซนไธญ ้‡็Ÿฉ ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใฎใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ไน…ไฝœใ€Œใใ‚…ใ†ใ•ใใ€) - Younger brother to ้‡ๆฒป
็ซนไธญ ้‡ๆฒปใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ๅŠๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใฏใ‚“ในใ„ใ€) - Older brother to ้‡็Ÿฉ
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ ๆญฃๅ‹ใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใ“ใ‚ใใ€& ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅ €ๅฐพ ๅ‰ๆ™ดใ€Œใปใ‚Šใ„ใŠ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ่Œ‚ๅŠฉใ€Œใ‚‚ใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€
ๆฐๅฎถ ็›ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใ†ใ˜ใ„ใˆ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใจใ€(also known as: ใƒˆๅ…จใ€Œใผใใœใ‚“ใ€)
ๅฎ‰่—ค ๅฎˆๅฐฑใ€Œใ‚ใ‚“ใฉใ† ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใชใ‚Šใ€
ๆญฆไบ• ๅค•ๅบตใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ„ ใ›ใใ‚ใ‚“ใ€
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(also known as: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)

Children (of the Lords/Samurai etc.)
ๅŠ ่—ค ๆธ…ๆญฃใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใใ‚ˆใพใ•ใ€
็ฆๅณถ ๆญฃๅ‰‡ใ€Œใตใใ—ใพ ใพใ•ใฎใ‚Šใ€
ๆฃฎ ๆˆๅˆฉใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใชใ‚Šใจใ—ใ€(also known as: ่˜ญไธธใ€Œใ‚‰ใ‚“ใพใ‚‹ใ€)

Tokugawa Clan
ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Leader of the Tokugawa clan

Military Commanders
ๆฆŠๅŽŸ ๅบทๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใใฐใ‚‰ ใ‚„ใ™ใพใ•ใ€
ๅคงไน…ไฟ ๅฟ ไธ–ใ€ŒใŠใŠใใผ ใŸใ ใ‚ˆใ€
ๆœฌๅคš ๅฟ ๅ‹ใ€Œใปใ‚“ใ  ใŸใ ใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ๅนณๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€Œใธใ„ใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ€)
้ณฅๅฑ… ๅฟ ๅบƒใ€Œใจใ‚Šใ„ ใŸใ ใฒใ‚ใ€
้ซ˜ๆœจ ๅบƒๆญฃใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใŽ ใฒใ‚ใพใ•ใ€

Attendants
้‡Žไธญ ้‡ๆ”ฟใ€Œใฎใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใพใ•ใ€

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ไฟก็Ž„ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ—ใ‚“ใ’ใ‚“ใ€- Leader of the Takeda clan

Military Commanders
็ฉดๅฑฑ ไฟกๅ›ใ€Œใ‚ใชใ‚„ใพ ใฎใถใŸใ ใ€(also known as: ๆข…้›ชใ€Œใฐใ„ใ•ใคใ€)
ไป็ง‘ ็››ไฟกใ€Œใซใ—ใช ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใฎใถใ€ (5th son of Takeda Shingen)
ๅฑฑ็œŒ ๆ˜Œๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚„ใพใŒใŸ ใพใ•ใ‹ใ’ใ€
ๅ†…่—ค ๆ˜Œ่ฑŠใ€Œใชใ„ใจใ† ใพใ•ใจใ‚ˆใ€
ๅฐๅนก ไฟกๅฎšใ€ŒใŠใฐใŸ ใฎใถใ•ใ ใ€
ๅฐๅฑฑ็”ฐ ่™Žๆบ€ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใพใ  ใจใ‚‰ใฟใคใ€
้ฆฌๅ ด ไฟกๆ˜ฅใ€Œใฐใฐ ใฎใถใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ไฟกๆˆฟใ€Œใฎใถใตใ•ใ€)

Azai Clan
ๆต…ไบ• ้•ทๆ”ฟใ€Œใ‚ใ–ใ„ ใชใŒใพใ•ใ€- Leader of the Azai clan
โ€“ ใŠๅธ‚ใฎๆ–นใ€ŒใŠใ„ใกใฎใ‹ใŸใ€- Wife (Nobunagaโ€™s younger sister)
โ€“ ่Œถใ€…ใ€Œใกใ‚ƒใกใ‚ƒใ€- 1st daughter
โ€“ ใŠๅˆใ€ŒใŠใฏใคใ€- 2nd daughter
โ€“ ไธ‡ๅฏฟไธธใ€Œใพใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚…ใพใ‚‹ใ€- 1st son (heir to the Azai clan)

Military Commanders
ๅคง้‡Žๆœจ ็ง€ไฟŠใ€ŒใŠใŠใฎใŽ ใฒใงใจใ—ใ€
ๆจ‹ๅฃ ็›ดๆˆฟใ€Œใฒใใก ใชใŠใตใ•ใ€
็ฃฏ้‡Ž ๅ“กๆ˜Œใ€Œใ„ใใฎ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€(also known as: ไธนๆณขใ€ŒใŸใ‚“ใฐใ€)
้ ่—ค ็›ด็ตŒใ€Œใˆใ‚“ใฉใ† ใชใŠใคใญใ€(also known as: ๅ–œๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
่—คๆŽ› ๆฐธๅ‹ใ€Œใตใ˜ใ‹ใ‘ ใชใŒใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ไธ‰ๆฒณๅฎˆใ€Œใฟใ‹ใ‚ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€)

Rokkaku Clan
ๅ…ญ่ง’ ็พฉ่ณขใ€Œใ‚ใฃใ‹ใ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใŸใ€(also known as: ๆ‰ฟ็ฆŽใ€Œใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใฆใ„ใ€) - Leader of the Rokkaku clan

Asakura Clan
ๆœๅ€‰ ๆ™ฏๅฅใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‹ใ’ใŸใ‘ใ€- Military Commander

Sassa Clan
ไฝใ€… ๆˆๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใฃใ• ใชใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€- Military Commander

่ถณๅˆฉ ็พฉๆ˜ญใ€Œใ‚ใ—ใ‹ใŒ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚ใใ€ใƒผ 15th Shogun of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate

Military Commanders
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€
็ดฐๅท ่—คๅญใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใตใ˜ใŸใ‹ใ€
ๅ’Œ็”ฐ ๆƒŸๆ”ฟใ€Œใ‚ใ  ใ“ใ‚Œใพใ•ใ€

Volume V: 1574 - 15??
(Currently 1579)

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€(Nickname: ้ญ”็Ž‹ใ€ŒใพใŠใ†ใ€๏ผ‰- Leader of the Oda Clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟกๅฟ ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใŸใ ใ€- 1st Son

ๅผฅๅŠฉ ๏ผ ๅผฅไป‹ใ€Œใ‚„ใ™ใ‘ใ€- (African Born) Retainer & weapon bearer for Nobunaga.

Military Commanders
่„‡ๅ‚ ๅฎ‰ๆฒปใ€Œใ‚ใใ–ใ‹ ใ‚„ใ™ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ็”šๅ†…ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚“ใชใ„ใ€)
็จฒ่‘‰ ่‰ฏ้€šใ€Œใ„ใชใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฟใกใ€(also known as: ไธ€้‰„ใ€Œใ„ใฆใฃใคใ€)
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(also known as: ๅˆๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€ŒใพใŸใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
็ฆๅฏŒ ็ง€ๅ‹ใ€Œใตใใฟใš ใฒใงใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ๅนณๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใฒใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ไฝใ€… ๆˆๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใฃใ• ใชใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(also known as: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)
้‡Žใ€…ๆ‘ ๆญฃๆˆใ€Œใฎใฎใ‚€ใ‚‰ ใพใ•ใชใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ไธ‰ๅ้ƒŽใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ไธน็พฝ ้•ท็ง€ใ€Œใซใ‚ ใชใŒใฒใงใ€(also known as: ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
่’ฒ็”Ÿ ๆฐ้ƒทใ€ŒใŒใ‚‚ใ† ใ†ใ˜ใ•ใจใ€
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€(also known as: ไฟก่ผใ€Œใฎใถใฆใ‚‹ใ€)
ๆปๅท ไธ€็›Šใ€ŒใŸใใŒใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ™ ๏ผ ใ„ใกใพใ™ใ€
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใˆใ€(also known as: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)
ๆญฆไบ• ๅค•่ดใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ„ ใ›ใใ‚ใ‚“ใ€
ๆพไบ• ๅ‹้–‘ใ€Œใพใคใ„ ใ‚†ใ†ใ‹ใ‚“ใ€
ๅฑฑๅ†… ไธ€่ฑŠใ€Œใ‚„ใพใ†ใก ใ‹ใšใจใ‚ˆใ€
้ป’็”ฐ ๅญ้ซ˜ใ€Œใใ‚ใฉ ใ‚ˆใ—ใŸใ‹]
โ€“ ้ป’็”ฐ ้•ทๆ”ฟใ€Œใใ‚ใ  ใชใŒใพใ•ใ€- Son

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€(Nickname: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€) - Toyotomi Hideyoshi / Kinoshita Tลkichirล
โ€“ โ€“ ๆœจไธ‹ ๅ‰ๅฎšใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใ ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ ็พฝๆŸด ็ง€ๅ‹ใ€Œใฏใ—ใฐ ใฒใงใ‹ใคใ€(also: ๆ–ผๆฌกไธธใ€ŒใŠใคใŽใพใ‚‹ใ€) - Adopted son (4th son of Nobunaga)
โ€“ ็พฝๆŸด ็ง€้•ทใ€Œใฏใ—ใฐ ใฒใงใชใŒใ€(also: ๅฐไธ€้ƒŽใ€Œใ“ใกใ‚ใ†ใ€) - Younger brother

Hideyoshiโ€™s Followers
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ ๆญฃๅ‹ ใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ๅฝฆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใฒใ“ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
โ€“ ๅฐๅ…ญ ๅฎถๆ”ฟใ€Œใ“ใ‚ใ ใ„ใˆใพใ•ใ€- Son
็”Ÿ้ง’ ็”šๅŠฉใ€Œใ„ใ“ใพ ใ˜ใ‚“ใ™ใ‘ใ€
ๅŠ ่—ค ไฝœๅ†…ใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใ•ใใชใ„ใ€
ๅข—็”ฐ ้•ท็››ใ€Œใพใ—ใŸ ใชใŒใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ไปๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใซใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅคง่ฐท ๅ‰็ถ™ใ€ŒใŠใŠใŸใซ ใ‚ˆใ—ใคใใ€(also known as: ๅนณ้ฆฌใ€Œใธใ„ใพใ€)
ไธ€ๆŸณ ็›ดๆœซใ€Œใฒใจใคใ‚„ใชใŽ ใชใŠใ™ใˆใ€(also known as: ๅธ‚ๅŠฉใ€Œใ„ใกใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆœจไธ‹ ๅ‹˜่งฃ็”ฑใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใ‹ใ’ใ‚†ใ€
ๅฐ่ฅฟ ่กŒ้•ทใ€Œใ“ใซใ— ใ‚†ใใชใŒใ€(also known as: ๅผฅไน้ƒŽใ€Œใ‚„ใใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๅฑฑๅ†… ไธ€่ฑŠใ€Œใ‚„ใพใ†ใก ใ‹ใคใจใ‚ˆ ๏ผ ใ‹ใšใจใ‚ˆใ€(also known as: ็Œชๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ„ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
็ฆๅณถ ๆญฃๅ‰‡ใ€Œใตใใ—ใพ ใพใ•ใฎใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ๅธ‚ๆพใ€Œใ„ใกใพใคใ€)
ๅŠ ่—ค ๆธ…ๆญฃใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใใ‚„ใพใ•ใ€(also known as: ่™Žไน‹ๅŠฉใ€Œใจใ‚‰ใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ไป™็Ÿณ ็ง€ไน…ใ€Œใ›ใ‚“ใ”ใ ใฒใงใฒใ•ใ€(also known as: ๆจฉๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ในใˆใ€)
็Ÿณ็”ฐ ไธ‰ๆˆใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ  ใฟใคใชใ‚Šใ€
ๅนณ้‡Ž ้•ทๆณฐใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใฎ ใชใŒใ‚„ใ™ใ€(also known as: ๆจฉๅนณใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใบใ„ใ€)
ๅŠ ่—ค ๅ˜‰ๆ˜Žใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚ใใ‚‰ใ€
็ณŸๅฑ‹ ๆญฆๅ‰‡ใ€Œใ‹ใ™ใ‚„ ใŸใ‘ใฎใ‚Šใ€
็ซนไธญ ้‡ๆฒปใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใชใ‹ ใ—ใ’ใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ๅŠๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใฏใ‚“ในใ„ใ€)

Non-Military
ๅฒก้ƒจ ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€ŒใŠใ‹ใน ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Master carpenter

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท ๆฐ็œŸใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ†ใ˜ใ–ใญใ€- Head of the Imagawa clan

Tokugawa Clan
ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Head of the Tokugawa clan
โ€“ ๆพๅนณ ไฟกๅบทใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใฎใถใ‚„ใ™ใ€(also: ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€) - 1st Son

Military Commanders
่ฟ‘่—ค ๅนณๅ…ญใ€Œใ“ใ‚“ใฉใ† ใฒใ„ใ‚ใใ€
็Ÿณๅท ้‡ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใพใ•ใ€(also known as: ๅˆๅ››้ƒŽใ€ŒใพใŸใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๆพๅนณ ๅฎถๅฟ ใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใ„ใˆใŸใ ใ€
ๅฅฅๅนณ ๅฎš่ƒฝใ€ŒใŠใใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใ•ใ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ€
ๆธก่พบ ๅฎˆ็ถฑใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใคใชใ€(also known as: ๅŠ่”ตใ€Œใฏใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€)
้…’ไบ• ๅฟ ๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใŸใ ใคใใ€
ๆœฌๅคš ๅบƒๅญใ€Œใปใ‚“ใ  ใฒใ‚ใŸใ‹ใ€
ๆพๅนณ ไผŠๅฟ ใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใ“ใ‚ŒใŸใ ใ€
ๆฆŠๅŽŸ ๅบทๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใใฐใ‚‰ ใ‚„ใ™ใพใ•ใ€
ๅนณๅฒฉ ่ฆชๅ‰ใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใ„ใ‚ ใกใ‹ใ‚ˆใ—ใ€
ๆœฌๅคš ๅฟ ๅ‹ใ€Œใปใ‚“ใ  ใŸใ ใ‹ใคใ€(also known as: ๅนณๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€Œใธใ„ใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Samurai
ๅคง่ณ€ ๅผฅๅ››้ƒŽใ€ŒใŠใŠใŒ ใ‚„ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€
ๅฑฑ็”ฐ ๅ…ซ่”ตใ€Œใ‚„ใพใ  ใฏใกใžใ†ใ€
ๅคงๅฒก ๅฟ ็›ธใ€ŒใŠใŠใŠใ‹ ใŸใ ใ™ใ‘ใ€(also known as: ๅฟ ๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใกใ‚…ใ†ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)

Ashigaru
้ณฅๅฑ… ๅผทๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใจใ‚Šใ„ ใ™ใญใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€๏ผ‰

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ๅ‹้ ผใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ‹ใคใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€- Head of the Takeda clan

Military Commanders
่ทก้ƒจ ๅ‹่ณ‡ใ€Œใ‚ใจใน ใ‹ใคใ™ใ‘ใ€(also known as: ๅคง็‚Šใ€ŒใŠใŠใ„ใ€)
ๅฑฑ็œŒ ๆ˜Œๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚„ใพใŒใŸ ใพใ•ใ‹ใ’ใ€
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ไฟกๅป‰ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใฎใถใ‹ใฉใ€
็ฉดๅฑฑ ไฟกๅ›ใ€Œใ‚ใชใ‚„ใพ ใฎใถใŸใ ใ€
้ฆฌๅ ด ไฟกๆ˜ฅใ€Œใฐใฐ ใฎใถใฏใ‚‹ใ€(also known as: ็พŽๆฟƒๅฎˆใ€Œใฟใฎใฎใ‹ใฟใ€)
็œŸ็”ฐ ไฟก็ถฑใ€Œใ•ใชใ  ใฎใถใคใชใ€
ๅŽŸ ๆ˜Œ่ƒคใ€Œใฏใ‚‰ ใพใ•ใŸใญใ€(also known as: ้šผไบบไฝใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใจใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๅœŸๅฑ‹ ๆ˜Œๆฌกใ€Œใคใกใ‚„ ใพใ•ใคใใ€
ๅฐๅนก ไฟก็œŸใ€ŒใŠใฐใŸ ใฎใถใ–ใญใ€(also known as: ไธŠ็ทไป‹ใ€Œใ‹ใšใ•ใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
้•ทๅ‚ ่™Žๆˆฟใ€ŒใชใŒใ•ใ‹ ใจใ‚‰ใตใ•ใ€(also known as: ้•ท้–‘ใ€Œใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ‹ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅฐ็ฌ ๅŽŸ ไฟกๅถบใ€ŒใŠใŒใ•ใ‚ใ‚‰ ใฎใถใฟใญใ€(also known as: ๆŽƒ้ƒจใ€Œใ‹ใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
็”˜ๅˆฉ ไฟกๅบทใ€Œใ‚ใพใ‚Š ใฎใถใ‚„ใ™ใ€
ๅฐๅฑฑ็”ฐ ไฟก่Œ‚ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใพใ  ใฎใถใ—ใ’ใ€
ๅ†…่—ค ๆ˜Œ่ฑŠใ€Œใชใ„ใจใ† ใพใ•ใจใ‚ˆใ€
่…ๆฒผ ๅฎšๅฟ ใ€Œใ™ใŒใฌใพ ใ•ใ ใŸใ ใ€

Uesugi Clan
ไธŠๆ‰ ่ฌ™ไฟกใ€Œใ†ใˆใ™ใŽ ใ‘ใ‚“ใ—ใ‚“ใ€- Head of the Uesugi clan

Mori Clan
ๆฏ›ๅˆฉ ่ผๅ…ƒใ€Œใ‚‚ใ†ใ‚Š ใฆใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Head of the Mori clan
ๅฎ‰ๅ›ฝๅฏบ ๆต็“Šใ€Œใ‚ใ‚“ใ“ใใ˜ ใˆใ‘ใ„ใ€- Military monk

Military Commanders
ๅฐๆ—ฉๅท ้š†ๆ™ฏใ€Œใ“ใฐใ‚„ใ‹ใ‚ ใŸใ‹ใ‹ใ’ใ€
ๅ‰ๅท ๅ…ƒๆ˜ฅใ€Œใใฃใ‹ใ‚ ใ‚‚ใจใฏใ‚‹ใ€
ๆธก่พบ ๅˆๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใพใŸใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€

Kodera Clan
ๅฐๅฏบ ๆ”ฟ่ทใ€Œใ“ใงใ‚‰ ใพใ•ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Head of the Kodera clan

Military Commanders
้ป’็”ฐ ่ท้š†ใ€Œใใ‚ใ  ใ‚‚ใจใŸใ‹ใ€

Amago Clan
Military Commanders
ๅฑฑไธญ ๅนธ็››ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใชใ‹ ใ‚†ใใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ้นฟไน‹ไป‹ใ€Œใ—ใ‹ใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๅฐผๅญ ๅ‹ไน…ใ€Œใ‚ใพใ” ใ‹ใคใฒใ•ใ€

Ukita Clan
ๅฎ‡ๅ–œๅคš ็›ดๅฎถใ€Œใ†ใใŸ ใŸใŠใ„ใˆใ€- Head of the Ukita clan

Retainers
้•ท่ˆน ็ถฑ็›ดใ€ŒใŠใ•ใตใญ ใคใชใชใŠใ€
ๆˆธๅท ้”ๅฎ‰ใ€ŒใจใŒใ‚ ใฟใกใ‚„ใ™ใ€
ๅฒก ่ถŠๅ‰ๅฎˆใ€ŒใŠใ‹ ใˆใกใœใ‚“ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€
่Šฑๆˆฟ ่ท็ง€ใ€Œใฏใชใถใ• ใ‚‚ใจใฒใงใ€

Jesuits
ใƒ‹ใ‚งใƒƒใ‚ญใƒปใ‚ฝใƒซใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒปใ‚ชใƒซใ‚ฌใƒณใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒŽ (Gnecchi-Soldo Organtino) - Italian missionary

Thanks again for being the reading host! :raccoon:
(and for cute tanuk)

And itโ€™s really been three years since the first summer challenge?!? crazy
Anyway, enjoy your Alaskan adventure!

16 Likes

Home Post

Wow, two whole months already! Iโ€™m happily surprised I didnโ€™t miss a day. When I didnโ€™t really have time, even just one short, easy chapter of something was better than nothing and kept my momentum going. I was afraid if I missed one day, that would trigger missing more days. Iโ€™m happy I got really caught up in the stories and it really feels like proper reading now. I canโ€™t believe I hit all my goals. And I blew my manga goal out of the water with 32 completed! Time for another manga order as a reward? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I do need more of Tokyo Revengers soonโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m going to continue trying to read every day for June so youโ€™ll keep seeing some updates from me.

๏ผ•ๆœˆ๏ผ“๏ผๆ—ฅ
ใƒใ‚งใƒณใ‚ฝใƒผใƒžใƒณ Ch 131

๏ผ•ๆœˆ๏ผ“๏ผ‘ๆ—ฅ
ไผš้•ทใฏใƒกใ‚คใƒ‰ๆง˜! Ch 3
ๆฑไบฌใƒชใƒ™ใƒณใ‚ธใƒฃใƒผใ‚บ 6 Ch 43-51

18 Likes

June 1, Thu of Week 10 of Spring Q2 2023 :cherry_blossom:

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ : ไบŒไบบใฎ็™ฝ็š‡
Words of the day
  • ใชใพใ˜(.) = thoughtlessly; half-heartedly
  • ใชใณใ = to be swayed by; to yield in to / to flutter in the wind = ้ก(ใชใณ)ใ
  • ็ด›(ใพใŽ)ใ‚Œใ‚‹ = to get mixed amongst
  • ๆฏ›้ ญ(ใ‚‚ใ†ใจใ†) โ€ฆ ใชใ„ = not in the least; not even in the tip of the hairs
  • ๆทฑๆ‰‹(ใตใ‹ใง)ใ‚’่ฒ (ใŠ)ใ† = to sustain a serious wound
  • ๅคงๆฆ‚(ใŸใ„ใŒใ„)ใซใ™ใ‚‹ = to stay within bounds; to not get carried away
  • ๆญฉ(ใ‚ใ‚‹)ใ่ฉฐ(ใฅ)ใ‚ = walking without rest
  • ้ขๆง‹(ใคใ‚‰ใŒใพ)ใˆ = facial expression, esp. fierce one
  • ๅบ—(ใฟใ›)ใ˜ใพใ„ = closing of the shop for the season, e.g. end-of-season sales = ๅบ—ไป•่ˆž(ใฟใ›ใ˜ใพ)ใ„
  • ็„ก้กž(ใ‚€ใ‚‹ใ„) = matchless; the very best
  • ๅ†…ๆƒ…(ใชใ„ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†) = internal state of affairs
  • ่ฃไป˜(ใ†ใ‚‰ใฅ)ใ‘ = backing
  • ๅ…ท่ถณ(ใใใ) = fully-equipped
  • ๆญฉ่ชฟ(ใปใกใ‚‡ใ†) = pace
  • ๆจนไธŠ(ใ˜ใ‚…ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†) = up in a tree
  • ๅˆ†ๆ–ญ(ใถใ‚“ใ ใ‚“) = dividing into parts
  • ๆฉŸ่ปข(ใใฆใ‚“) = quick-wittedness
  • ๅคฑๅขœ(ใ—ใฃใคใ„) = a fall; a loss
  • ้™ฝๅ‹•(ใ‚ˆใ†ใฉใ†) = diversion; feint
  • ่‡จๆฉŸๅฟœๅค‰(ใ‚Šใ‚“ใใŠใ†ใธใ‚“) = adaption to circumstances
17 Likes