๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2022 ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒฑ

ๆฏŽๆ—ฅ่ชญใ‚€ใฎๆŒ‘ๆˆฆ 2022ๅนดใฎๆ˜ฅ :cherry_blossom: :seedling: ็ฌฌ7้€ฑ้–“็›ฎใฎ็ตๆžœ

5ๆœˆ14ๆ—ฅ (ๅœŸ) :cherry_blossom: ใ“ใ‚ˆใฟใฎใƒใ‚นใƒˆ

ใ“ใฎ้€ฑใ‚’ๅ็œใ—ใŸใ‚‰ใ€ๆ–ฐใ—ใ„Anki(ๆš—่จ˜)ใฎไฝฟใ„ๆ–นใ‚’ใ—ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚่‹ฑ่ชž็„กใ—ใฎๆ„ๅ‘ณใ‹ใ‚‰ใฎใ‚ซใƒผใƒ‰ใ‚‚ใงใใ‚‹ใ€ใงใ‚‚็ฐกๅ˜ใ˜ใ‚ƒใชใ„ใ€‚ๅ›ฝ่ชž่พžๅ…ธใฏใ„ใคใ‚‚่ชฌๆ˜Žใ‚’ใ™ใ‚‹ใ€็ฟป่จณใ˜ใ‚ƒใชใ„ใ€‚ใ—ใ‹ใ—ใ€ๅฝ“ใฎๅ˜่ชžใฏๆ™‚ใ€…่ชฌๆ˜Žใซ่ฆ‹ใˆใพใ™ใ€‚ๅฎŒๅ…จ่‡ชๅ‹•ใงใใชใ„ใ€่‡ชใ‚‰ใฎๅƒ…ใ‹ใชไป•ๆฅญใ‚‚ๅฟ…่ฆใงใ™ใ€‚ๆ‰‹ใงๆ›ธใใŸใ„ใชใ‚‰ใ€ใ‚‚ใฃใจ้›ฃใ—ใ„โ€ฆ

order from heaven

ใ‚ซใƒผใƒ‰ใฎ่กจใ‹ใ‚‰ใƒ’ใƒณใƒˆใ‚‚ใ‚ใ‚‹ใงใ™ใญโ€ฆ

ๆ™‚ใ€…ใ€ๅ›ฝ่ชž่พžๅ…ธใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚(Kotobankใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚)ใ‚ฐใ‚ฐใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚ๆŽขใ›ใชใ„(ไพ‹ใˆใฐ๏ผš้ธใฐใ‚Œใ—่€…)ใ€ใงใ‚‚ไฝ•ใจใ‹ Jisho.org (JMDict)ใซใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚่‹ฑ่ชžใ‚’้ฟใ‘ใ‚Œใพใ™ใ‹๏ผŸ็งใฎ่ชฌๆ˜Žๆ›ธใใ ใ‘ใ‚‚ไฝฟใ„ใŸใใชใ„โ€ฆ

chosen one

Enough Japanese writing for now. I really want my production skills, whether monologue or dialogue, not to need a dictionary, not to be dictated by a dictionary, but rather only minimally use a dictionary. (Nonetheless, having a reference should still be good.)

There is also a question of whether expression is limited by the language, whether you aware of it or not.

Vocabulary hunting is now done using simply Akebi (Android app) => add to Anki, rather than Yomichan. Rather than making need-to-lookup list, the vocabulary is looked up on time. (I read on tablet / mobile, rather than PC.)

As for planning and reaching the goals, I have read Death Note required in this week; but I havenโ€™t finished Yuru Camp as planned. I probably have read very little JoJo that I wonโ€™t count.

Dragon Ball Super Novelization

I canโ€™t focus myself to read Night Cafe properly, and I think of eventually dropping out. However, based on an idea of Dragon Ball Super, I am starting to read this novelization.

Dragon Ball Super Novelization

I am currently somewhere around 80% of chapter 1, and I think it gives a pretty vivid imagery.

Furthermore, I have finished SPYxFAMILY vol.1 yesterday (with a cliffhanger, nonethelessโ€ฆ) - I have 1 more day to read (within 15 May), though I would probably eventually buy anyway, to join the book club.

Though I plan to read lots, being able to consume any Japanese text; there are without doubt benefits to joining the book clubs - self-reflection and learning from others. About self-reflection, it can indeed be done in self-reading as well.

I might hold back from continuing on to Yuru Camp vol.2, reflecting on places and activities more.

22 Likes