📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 🍁🍂🦝

:fallen_leaf: :raccoon: :full_moon: :: TANUKIDATE 20211022 :: :full_moon: :raccoon: :fallen_leaf:


Day LII: この音とまれ! pg.95-101 & 愛犬が知らせた山くずれ :dog2:

6 pages today! I’m sure I had something to comment on, but that thought seems to have vanished :thinking:

Read today’s Japanese folktale, from Aichi prefecture! About a super good dog who warns his humans about the impending collapse of a mountain.

~ New Words ~
愛犬 (あいけん) - Pet dog; Beloved Dog; Goodest Boi :dog2:
おかしな (可笑しな) - Ridiculous, odd.
すそ (裾) - Hem (of clothes)
二度 (ふたたび) - Another way to write 再び (Again; once more) but can also be read (にど) which means two times, twice, so kinda the same meaning but not quite.
二度と (にどと) means “never again”.

Place: 茶臼山 (ちゃうすやま) - Mt. Chausu


Never! I shall read every word and give you a big massive like :grin:

That voice control stuff sounds impressive! Glad to hear that your wrists are improving and functioning better each day!