📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 🍁🍂🦝

Summary Post

Day 1: September 1st
Satori Reader: Secret, episode 30.
Final Fantasy XIV

始まりました!I’ve resumed the series I was reading on Satori Reader when the summer challenge ended. Only two weeks have passed since I read the previous chapter, so it’s easy to resume.

Also, some of you probably already knew from the previous challenge that I play Final Fantasy XIV and that playing it in Japanese was very daunting at first, so I never really tried to play it for longer periods of time. Well, I’ve been playing almost entirely in Japanese for a week, and it got much much easier than I was expecting. Of course, I’m still in the weird spot of knowing a lot but also not knowing another lot, but it’s great because many times I can guess what’s going on or have a quick search. So I will definitely be adding that to the challenge this time. But since I don’t want to become complacent with it (it’s easy to just put it there and call it a day, even if I didn’t do much in-game), I’ve decided that if that was all I did that day, I will only count it towards the challenge if I had actual practice and/or added words to the SRS. I will try to add those words or some of them to the posts so that it keeps me accountable for it. But if I did anything else like Satori Reader, I’ll just put it there too (which will most likely be everyday xD). But honestly it’s still pretty hard to follow in Japanese, if anything I hope it’s good practice. It helps A LOT that I’ve already played for a very long time in English.

13 Likes