📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall/Autumn 2021 🍁🍂🦝

Summary Post

Day 8: September 8th
Satori Reader: Secret, episode 34.

Random words
  • 額 = ひたい forehead
  • ぽたぽた = dripping
  • 休憩 = きゅうけい rest (from something you were doing).
  • 定期的 = ていきてき periodic, regular.
  • 和らげる = やわらげる to soften, to relieve.
  • 脱水症状 = だっすいしょうじょう dehydration.
  • 通り抜ける = とおりぬける to go through (enter from one side and coming out from another).
  • 照り付ける = てりつける to shine down upon (strongly).
  • a few more but I don’t want to spam the post too much.

This episode was full of unknown words and a couple new kanji, a bit more challenging than the average. Perhaps I added too many words at once to the SRS but that’s fine, I don’t need to learn them all at the same time. In fact I’m not really studying new words at the moment, I’m only adding them to the backlog. I hope that rereading the series at some point will help me refresh them as well.

Also, as was expected, I come accross words that I studied in WK at some point, but that I don’t remember at all. It do be like that sometimes :joy: .