📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall 2022 🍁🍂

Summary Post

Day 4: October 4th
What did I read?: 夜の名前を呼んで
How much did I read?: 24 pages
How long did it take me?: 25 min

Crying over the man with star-colored hair, Day 3 :face_holding_back_tears:
I honestly cannot convey how much I adore him, I was so looking forward to reading this today after work because I knew I’d get to see him and his cute face.

Him and his cute face - some spoiler-free cuts

Bringing her flowers, like

Such eyes :face_holding_back_tears:

He is literally so sweet, I actually cannot :see_no_evil:

Let me tell you what happened today

Mira got a letter from her parents, who are apparently very far away from where they are now. They sent her a little pressed flower, one of her favorite flowers from her homeland. A sunspot flower. Which - adorable :face_holding_back_tears: But the whole thing kind of makes her sad, which Rei immediately notices because the sky starts to go dark outside while he’s watering the flowers. He brings her flowers from the garden, already adorable, and then he sees the pressed flower and like, talks to her about it, and then just…casually magics up a little terrarium view of the flower’s “memories,” which include her home, the fields around it, and her parents’ thoughts as they were picking out the flower for her. Which- BYE MY HEART

This pic does not even do this beautiful 2-page spread justice, I just couldn’t take a good picture of it without hurting the spine of the book :smiling_face_with_tear:

THEN THEY PREPARE A RETURN GIFT OF PRESSED FLOWERS FROM THEIR OWN GARDEN AND SEND IT TO HER PARENTS I’M-

Best manga, 10/10

29 Likes