Race to <Voting> - FINALLY OVER

Yeah, it’s new as of 2.0.0.beta4

go race to 42+! hahaha

2 Likes

so Fist Round is over? and the first seven are now used in a new race, right?

Race to Level 42+
Race to Paradise :drum::drum::drum:
Race to Cake :cake:
Race of the Crabigator :crabigator:
The Race :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:
Race to the Stars
Race to Enlightenment

1 Like

Yes! I closed the poll.
I can‘t make changes to the first post because somehow editing the post is the same as editing the poll, which I am not allowed to do… I‘ll make a new post or topic later today.

2 Likes

Voting Time for the second round!
Here you go, the second round is here! Choose up to 3 options! The best 3 will go on to the final round, Sunday night the new title will be decided!

• Race to Level 42+
  • Race to Paradise :drum::drum::drum:
  • Race to Cake :cake:
  • Race of the Crabigator :crabigator:
  • The Race :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:
  • Race to the Stars
  • Race to Enlightenment

0 voters

1 Like

It’s interesting how many people here are in for the number’s joke :wink: image

1 Like

Yeah. I think 42+ will clearly be the winner… Although I would have preferred some emoji…

But hey that could be a chance for Wanikani to make us a new Emoji :wink:
They use the 42+ theme, so maybe we can request it somehow.

2 Likes

COME ON RACE TO CAKE :cake: ! YOU CAN DO IT!

There’s still one more round. Maybe things will change when “it’s for real” :woman_shrugging:

I haven’t felt so invested in an election since the French presidential elections.

7 Likes

I do find cake more motivating than 42+. I mean it sounds good now, but after we hit level 43, then where’s your motivation? Cake, though…

Can we choose what kind of cake?

2 Likes

Exactly! 42+ is just not high enough for me… After level 42, the motivation for the race is kind of gone… However, several reliable people have said that there is cake at level 60…

2 Likes

I too am partial to the cake title. Rumor has it there’s cake at level 60, after all! And cake is good. Cake!

I like cake.

4 Likes

No matter what the title of this thread turns out to be, I’ll be racing to the :cake:. And yes, I’ve heard from some extremely reliable sources that there is cake at level 60 and that it is both delicious and plentiful.

2 Likes

The original title is so classy I don’t want it to change :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Good thing I left the poll open, then. I thought about closing it yesterday, but I think the original title wasn‘t in the top three yet. And the number of voters has gone up considerably. I should close it now, but I‘m a bit short on time atm…

1 Like

Hey everyone! I submitted the entry “Race to Level 42+” mostly as a joke and so to be honest I did not expect it to be so popular. I clearly underestimated the capacity for Wanikani users to be as sarcastic/nerdy as me :nerd_face:

Anyhow, I just want to say that if my entry wins, I am totally supportive of emojis being added to it. In fact, I would prefer it with emojis! Cake emojis, even! :cake: Why not?

And, thank you for laughing at my joke :laughing:

3 Likes

The Final Voting Round!
Finally, it is here: the Final Round! Prepare for tension and goosebumps when the winner will be announced on 6th May, 12am, Pacific Time!
Here are the three candidates. You can only choose one.

• Race to Level 42+
  • Race to Paradise :drum::drum::drum:
  • Race to the Cake :cake:

0 voters

5 Likes

I have a question. Is there only one cake?

4 Likes

If there is only one cake, we can share!

3 Likes

Maybe one huge cake. Like cake-planet or something.

3 Likes