Race to the Cake 🍰

i sincerely don’t know, but it has happened to me a few times that i get virtually stuck on a level, i don’t know if the page actually need you to start a lesson, but im sure it is counting time on your current level. Maybe try to do your lessons and try to come back? it should fix itself… otherwise you might try to reset it on the menu on the left side of your gravatar.

Also, your speed is fine, hands down, no need to feel bad. You’re doing great. But i understand if you feel puzzled, you might try as a game to better yourself just for the next level and so on.

What is “it”?
If you a talking about the stats website, it caches a bunch of data to prevent overloading the WK server.
If you click on your icon (top right), there’s a “force refresh” option.

If you are talking about the forum, it should be in sync with your leveling up but it may have some conflict if you have multiple tabs on multiple devices open.

i was talking about wkstats
oh, yeah that worked, thanks @Naphthalene!
it says 7 days 23 hours now.
it was up to 8 days 8 hours aha

1 Like

Level 5! I was hoping to get it yesterday, but I messed one up and it got bumped to today instead. Still holding out at #23 of the low-levelers.

I also guessed on my average time, it was over 8 days this time, but pretty sure it was under for the others, so I just rounded down to 8. There’s been some work on the WK stats site now to make it work better with reset accounts though, so hopefully I’ll be able to rely on that again soon!

4 Likes

I’m up to Level :2nd_place_medal::four: . That’s 2/5 of the way to the cake, which is good? It feels like I’ve been here forever… When did this become my life? Sigh :disappointed_relieved:

BTW: I bumped you up, @Ninkastmin, in the Wiki to reflect that you are also grinding away and maintaining excellent progress.

I was travelling most of last week, and I mostly kept up my pace here, but i have 600 reviews and over 150 lessons in kaniwani… That’s looking a bit overwhelming at the moment.

6 Likes

Thank you i forgot to change my progress.

We’re awesome, aren’t we? :smiling_imp:

little by little, you will do it

Congrats on level up

2 Likes

私達は最高ですね。:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

私は、最悪です。。。

3 Likes

最悪まも最高だよ!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

えへへへへ〜〜〜〜〜

1 Like

4 Likes

最悪魔は
最高熊だと思う
セズメさんも熊だよ
最高のグミ熊よ

2 Likes

私、こんな感じの熊です。多分。
%E3%83%80%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89

3 Likes

はい、最悪魔で〜〜す!

はい、カズマです

【このすば】カズマだよ - YouTube

サイア熊はちゃっとね。。。

最悪・悪魔

1 Like

Finally my first perfect level:

Wanted to brag about it while I can, no way am I going to repeat that soon. :smiley:

13 Likes

I just reached level 30!! Halfway there! -celebrates with dancing-

7 Likes

They grow up so fast

and @lfeuln is only 3 levels away~

8 Likes

OMG I’M SO PROUD OF YOU MATE <3333333333

5 Likes

Starting to approach the finish line! Just a couple weeks more.

Thank goodness my accuracy is finally returning to normal, there were sessions earlier this month I was close to breaking my laptop in frustration. I think I increased my Guru count by 300. :disappointed_relieved: But fingers crossed I got through the worse patch and now that I’m back home I can focus again to the end.

4 Likes

@GojaButt WOOOOO, GOOO VANILLA (or rather the artist formerly known as Vanilla)

In celebration for your 60 level conquest, I shall flood this forum with nothing but 可愛いアニメ少女

:)

This will probably be long
nRz1r02com-resize

yuIH08Dimageblowakiss-GIF11362885925-tumblrmhzd-oimage1488793184_tumblr_olh9eatxuK1qa94xto1_540tumblr_inline_opddedGvRi1rhxzei_54016dac0999cd2531118696a4a1d8e4970943d5356_hq1b3e004eba9abafd3960e2e4b532b029d0348b17_hqimage87erawtumblr_oxtrbdKGov1vviqkjo1_500tumblr_o3mxj8AtSO1unhj5ro1_5001492800071_tumblr_oo3tbdLHYY1rcufwuo1_540imagetumblr_osy5l5onUG1ql0375o1_540imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

4 Likes