Race to the Cake šŸ°

Freddos would make good fording companionsā€¦

2 Likes

thatā€™s a new one for me too.

I can.

But can you afford to ford a formidable fordable ford for four Fords forged for a forlorn Ford if forewarned of the four that forewent before?

8 Likes

@saiakuma oxford as the coulor, (or color). For example oxford university uses oxford blue as an official colorā€¦ and at least where i live ā€œoxfordā€ would mean a dark grayish color used for suits or uniforms. (i capitalized the o, thatā€™s my mistake)

I guess it doesnā€™t make much sense :sweat_smile:

Andā€¦ @Okanekure you killed it, haha. awesome

3 Likes

ah ok! thanks

I may have forgotten, but the way I heard it, forty-four frogs were forecast to ford that fordable ford before foraging in the forest for forsythia (to fabricate forks) and then forging forty florins so they could afford to force a tortoise and porpoise to frolic and fornicate back at the fort.

But thatā€™s probably just a bunch of folderol.

4 Likes

Omg, Iā€™ve never seen that word written out before, thanks for that. :laughing:

Also, Iā€™ve joined the low levelers group for now. Wish me luck!

6 Likes

iā€™ve never heard of that word before, and had to look it up!

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m 22 now. Prime age to be a smart-alec! (No offence to any actual 22-year-olds. I was one once.)

2 Likes

about to level!!!
one more minute

NOOOOOOO that was only apprentice level still!!! ><
(čØ±ćƒ»ćć‚‡ćƒ»permit)

1 Like

???

Awesome, didnt know that one

3 Likes

Level up! :blue_heart:

9 Likes

level!

so are we supposed to put how long the last level took, or our average time as the speed??? aha i am unsure, i used to have it on average, and updated it when i levelled, but iā€™ve since changed it to time on last levelā€¦
i dont know

6 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s ever been spelled out. I use my current average, though it might be more interesting for everyone if we used the time on last level.

Well, it was spelled out somewhere in the first 200 posts, if I remember correctly.
It wasnā€™t very helpful, though. Just saying that you should put whatever you feel is most relevant.
In my case, I ignore the first two levels and just average the speed of the rest.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t able to find anywhere where it was spelled out that you should use average speed, but I guess Tyger did imply it in his first, instructional post:

You can calculate your speed using this splendid site, but take care to ignore some of the unusual levels that mess up your statistic and were completely out of the ordinary.

So in other words, as you said, use your average speed, but when calculating the average, feel free to omit levels that distort that average (because you forgot about WK for a month or something).

2 Likes

Hm, it might have been in another thread, then (either the narwhal one or the low leveler one, where I lurk but itā€™s a secret). (Or the message was deleted, but I donā€™t see why that would have happened)
But, yeah, anyway, feel free to calculate it the way you want, or even put something that is more relevant (as in, your speed for the foreseeable future)

1 Like

cool. thanks!

1 Like

it could be way more funā€¦ i think

Like, 157 effective days here since level 1
or, at my current pace and own predictions on the futureā€¦ iā€™d be hitting level 60 in Dec. 28, 2018

But i believe even with wkstats page to help providing data, it might be a pain to fill in much more data.

As the one individual using the full average speed instead of the more representative non distorted data, if we come to an agreement of what data to share, iā€™d happily do that

2 Likes

č³‡ę–™ćÆå…ØéƒØć†ćć§ć™ć€‚ć‚±ćƒ¼ć‚­ć‚‚ć†ćć ćć†ć§ć™ć€‚

2 Likes