Race to the Cake šŸ°

Well first you gotta add yourself into the group nerdo.

2 Likes

Y-YOUā€™RE ON! =D

2 Likes

I still think you should have waited for Are.
They have the data and can make cool graphs and stuff in the future when people finish.

How did you make a wiki post?
I like how everyone can edit it as well as it is native to discourse.
I was thinking an external link but this is much better.

I also still think groups should be according to level.
That way you are racing in the same group and no one leaves when they are too fast.
It also doesnā€™t have anything to do with level up speed.
If you want to race a specific person, you add yourself to that group.

January 2018, levels 3-10:
user1
user2

December 2017, levels 20-25:
user1
user2

3 Likes

Eh, just let people group with who they want. The whole point of this is to be for the person participating, so they should get to decide who they compete with.

4 Likes

Ok, yeah I agree. Ditch levels.

4 Likes

Heck yeah. In fact, I think WK shouldnā€™t even have levels. All 8000 items should go in your lesson queue at level 3. Also ditch srs.

Brb making a thread about how to improve WK by completely changing the system. Gotta reset back to level 4 to add credibility.

14 Likes

@Abstormal @jprspereira @lfeuln @xyzbuster do you guys know of any anime/manga characters that have a group of 5 and grow up throughout the show? Gotta photoshop all our faces/levels on to their younger characters and then again on their older versions when we are level 60.

Would also work as a way to passively shame whoever falls behind since they would be the only non level 60 in the final picture. :3

2 Likes

Ahhhrggh, Iā€™m so conflicted. On the one hand a race sounds fun and I would like the challenge, but on the other Iā€™m worried that the pressure will get to me and Iā€™ll stop leveling up.

It also doesnā€™t help that I wasnā€™t actually planning to continue WK after level 51 and am now thinking about continuing up to sixty for the extra words. Ahhhrg, the decisions.

1 Like

Anohana immediately comes to mind.

Also any Super Sentai Show to an extent.

2 Likes

Closest I can think of is Naruto and their 3 man cellsā€¦ 3, not 5 =/
And we are team 7! <3

1 Like

Im down for anohana, but who do we have be the dead friend? We need a 6th that quit or something lol.

1 Like

Before you typed that I thought you were just going to put some random dead guy and my eyes widened.

Edit: Itā€™s fine to just keep it as is. Spoilers for Anohana: She ends up passing on anyways and I think the epilogue in the movie shows them years later.

1 Like

In reality its hardly a race since we are all going at max speed anyways lol. More an accountability thing.

1 Like

Also who can do the fast levels the fastest. I donā€™t think I can do three days a level constantly for 14 levels straight.

2 Likes

That is when the race becomes interesting :wink:

2 Likes

Ah, what the hey. Iā€™ll put my name and if I lose I lose. Worst case scenario I stay stuck at level 52 for a while, burn a few items, and come back some time later. I do plan to finish the last levels eventually.

1 Like

You do have an 8 level cushion between you and toyger. Thats like 2 months lol.

1 Like

I mean, we all already proved that weā€™re dedicated. Itā€™s not really about a ā€œraceā€ anymore xD We kinda take for granted that the others are going to keep up with WK.

1 Like

Yes but pride. Pride and the fact that you and @jprspereira are like a couple levels behind me.

Ah well

4 Likes

Yup, just a month and a half to go.

2 Likes