Putting WaniKani App links in the Discourse Header?

So I searched through a few topics to see if I could find anything relating to this. I was going to talk about how I don’t really like the infinite scroll in Discourse, but there was a topic on that, and after a bit of poking around I realized the real reason I don’t like it is it makes it difficult to get back to the links that take you back to Dashboard/Lessons/Reviews. The Discourse header is frozen at the top and travels with you as you scroll, but the WaniKani App links do not.

I’d really like a quick link back to the app from within the Community. Is there a way to move these to the fixed header rather than right underneath it? And if there’s something I’m missing about this, please let me know :sweat:

This script is intended to show your pending reviews and lessons in the forums, but it also happens to do exactly what you’re asking

3 Likes

You could click on the three lines to the left of your avatar then click “top” to get back to the top where the dashboard link is found.

@Kumirei,
Heh… I wrote that script on my very first day on the forums (and probably the first day that the new forums were in place) for the exact reason that @merlumina said.
I often forget that it’s not built-in that way.

Hahaaaa…I have that script. Just not on the computer I’m using right now. :woman_facepalming:

Thanks y’all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.