[Request] Lessons and Reviews Count bar for Discourse?

Hey,
I was wondering if anyone could make up a greasemonkey script that will show us the current number of Lesson and Review items we have in a bar at the top of every discourse page, the way that the old forums used to have.

Even if it’s ugly, it would be super handy to have and really helpful. Especially if clicking on it took you there!

Is that something that’s possible with WK API?

Thanks for looking into it, you fantastic devs you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“AnimeCanuck, post:1, topic:16394, full:true”]
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone could make up a greasemonkey script that will show us the current number of Lesson and Review items we have in a bar at the top of every discourse page, the way that the old forums used to have.[/quote]

Working on it…
[EDIT: Apparently you have to have more than 20 characters in a post for it to post…]

1 Like

I had thought there were plans to show trending topics in the space of the original community center community recent topics section. ε-(´・`) フ that was a mouthful.

Really?

Emin got hit by a “too many posts on your first day” pop-up… and is no longer allowed to post. So that’s a “feature” of Discourse too…

/grumbles a bit

Thank you rfindley! You’re the best! :slight_smile:

I recall reading that too. Perhaps that’s not quite linked yet?

For now it’s showing up on the main page here. (Click the Crabigator and Kristen in the top left. It shows up on the right of the main page, beside the categories.)

Is Emin still experiencing the issue? We removed the restriction earlier in the day.

I have no idea, @Viet.
LINE went dead around 8pm EST. His saying so was some time just before that… Yeah, he said “Good Night” at 7:12pm EST.

I see. Thanks. We adjusted the setting around 8 PM EST…

The script is ready.

1 Like

You are amazing! I can’t wait to install this when I get home. Thank you thank you!!! : )

Can’t get edit to work on mobile at the moment, but I don’t see your image, rfindley.

If you mean the [image] in my post above, that’s because you’re looking at a “link preview” of a different thread.

Oh… I was. And …weird.

Anyways, gonna install this now. SO HAPPY!!! :slight_smile: