I miss the community pages (golden children, top turtle burners, chattigators...)

Are these still available somewhere, or is there a chance we’ll get them back @viet ?

I really miss them too.
In fact, in the announcement thread about the move I asked about them.

I think the previous response was something like “maybe once the forums are running smoothly we’ll add back in the WK flavour.”

I’ll see if I can find the actual response.

EDIT: Oh… It looks like I never did get a response to that. Viet’s response to me was about the lesson and review count on the forum only… (Which for now is being taken care of by rfindley’s lovely script.)

Oh is there a script for lesson and review counts on the new forums? I couldn’t find it!

Yes! Just search @ rfindley (no space) with “lesson” and start typing “review” and it will pop up to the top! : D
I requested the script, and rfindley was awesome enough to make it within 24 hours!!!

@Jody (because I can’t tell if this is a reply to you on mobile.)

Here you go. This takes longer on mobile.

Thanks a lot, installed!

Welcome! : D

you can format as code (between backticks} if you don’t want a mention to be a mention, like so: @AnimeCanuck

Oh, I can cancel those just like I can cancel Markdown? Awesome. Thanks, @\tomboy!
:slight_smile:

EDIT: Not sure what I’m doing wrong or if mobile behaves differently…

Backtick, not backslash :slight_smile:
` <- this character

The apostrophe?
I thought you meant another word for backslash.

Huh …Huh… It’s even not the apostrophe… I have no idea where that character is on my physical '91 keyboard. But I found it on my phone! @tomboy, thanks again!

It’s on the ~ key, above Tab.

Oh, it’s the same as tildan? I’ve never noticed it. Thanks! (Might be physically wiped off too… My N key looks blank and the B is almost gone as well.)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.