Purple Wanikani

Feeling left out by the new influx of purple banners? Want to have that nice color but don’t have the cash to pay for it? Your problems are solved! Just install the script at https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/15031-purple-wanikani and watch the purple take over the forum!

Booooo, I did a lot of hard work to get this purple banner! several work hours PLUS I clicked 4 buttons! Now people only have to click TWO buttons?

At least make them click 5, I mean, come on, this is insensitive to me!

Pfft kids! I was purple before it was even cool to be purple.

I. AM. BARNEY!

This is むらさきいちご. He, for some reason, wasn’t as thrilled as I was about becoming purple.

Blasphemy.

Why do the banners change to purple?

Daraintheclouds said... Why do the banners change to purple?
 'Tis a sign of status, and honor.

Oh! That’s exacty what I needed to help me resist buying a lifetime account. With Christmas and all, ain’t got the money fo’ dat!

gynxed said...

As well as having payed for the limited-time offer for a lifetime subscription

Edit: oh snap, it's permanent now. And it's $51 less than last year, although that is permanent. Here I was expecting the 300 most common names to be in the update
ClDumbass said... This is むらさきいちご. He, for some reason, wasn't as thrilled as I was about becoming purple.

Is that his new hair transformation bankai?

https45mediatumblrcom4f5b2abc31b203817e758a3cb1aea8f5tumblr_mhuo3daaZP1rvkw6no1_500gif

Darcinon said...
gynxed said...

Edit: oh snap, it's permanent now. And it's $51 less than last year, although that is permanent. Here I was expecting the 300 most common names to be in the update
Yes, but they don't get all their previous payments taken off the price (or any Tofugu discount), just the remainder of their current subscription...
I think I paid something like $15 for my Lifetime...

Looking through your script and reading

//-------------------------------------------------------------------
// Copied shamelessly from rfindley’s scripts
//-------------------------------------------------------------------

It cracked me up. Because it’s soooooo true. I might have done that too, and probably will do it again.

1 Like
Darcinon said...
gynxed said...

Is Gold the new Purple now?

EDIT: oh I see, gold means you've finished level 60?

koichi said...
 *shudders from the horrendous flashbacks this has inflicted*

And I thought the old purples were special… goes back into the corner, and cries his 普通 soul out

koichi said...
 The subject matter + the use of the ellipse indicates that you actually hate me. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I sincerely apologize.

Was going to complain about non subscribers getting purple, but then saw myself in the screenshot.

EVERYONE SHOULD GET THIS SCRIPT

I only clicked this because it said purple and it’s my favourite color. This is like wk purple theme. xD Just add a feature where it changes the ‘apprentice’, ‘guru’, ‘master’, ‘enlightened’, burn’ stuff also to varying shades of purple, as well as during reviews for an added bonus of difficulty. Thus when you succeed on wk, you can say you did on hard mode.

Darcinon said...
ClDumbass said... This is むらさきいちご. He, for some reason, wasn't as thrilled as I was about becoming purple.

Is that his new hair transformation bankai?

https45mediatumblrcom4f5b2abc31b203817e758a3cb1aea8f5tumblr_mhuo3daaZP1rvkw6no1_500gif

+1 for great scene.  Much funny.  Very color.  Such Howl.