Lifetime to a Crabigator

I finally did it everyone. I finally ̶s̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶b̶i̶g̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶ upgraded to lifetime! I can’t wait for the many things I’m going to learn and for all the memories to come! Here’s to a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year!
-Donovan

24 Likes

Eyyyy I just did the same. Wassup my dude!

4 Likes

K5ph2omAc8mJPqtTl5C_UCQWbtLLFw9I4vqDM6aUiW8FhqSMVaav_DWdEaTdYgUGh9GDbIjLe1B8JSZlPLyjVdXl5d79ryTUpNN8CZE90HeWdP-sqRJWzmQi8o7Qr07brdsKTHDo
Nice! All the best on your kanji journey.
May you serve the :crabigator: well.

:nerd_face::steam_locomotive::upside_down_face:
keep chugging along with your lessons and reviews!

3 Likes

Welcome to the purple club, brothers.

1 Like

Welcome to the team, mate!

Newest purple club member–just responding mainly to see if it changes color right away or if I’ve got to be patient a bit. Either way, happy to upgrade my commitment to learning the kanji!

1 Like

I just upgraded as well^^
Gonna be a fun time now xD

1 Like

Welcome to the cult club!

1 Like

Yeah, feels so good to be all part the same group :muscle:

I’ve waiting for this sale, and I was rewarded.

Am I purple already?

Aaaaand I am in.

Ooh I didn’t know that purple meant.
It took me 15 months to get to level 20, so I figured it will probably work out a little cheaper to go for life.

Edit* oh, still blue…

I logged out and in again, still blue.

What a scam, I paid 150 dollars for the purple and I’m not getting it :frowning: :smiley:

First post on the forum but I also just upgraded to Lifetime.

3 Likes

same for me, it took me 3 months to get to level 7, so no way i’ll be able to finish everything in a year :smiley: thinking about the long run, lifetime membership is definitely cheaper

*edit: still blue for now T.T

3 Likes

I didn’t know that purple badge meant lifetime member lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.