Progress Stats incorrect, lvl 16

I was doing reviews and noticed that on level 16 it says there are 30 kanji to pass, and clearly there are 33. I’m not sure if this changes when I get to graduate to level 17 or not, but I thought I’d point it out.

screenshot:

1 Like

That is how many kanji you have to pass to gain access to the next level. It’s made that way so you don’t have to do all of them because there might be some some you’re having trouble with. I think.

3 Likes

You always need to pass 90% of a level‘s kanji to level up. 29/33 is roughly 88%, 30/33 is 91%

3 Likes

My problem isn’t the passing, my problem is that the stats SAY there are 30 Kanji and there are 33. That is a bug.

It’s always been like that, but you’re just now realizing it

2 Likes

The kanji counts are consistantly wrong per level on every level?

They’re not wrong, but the progress bar always says how many kanji you need to pass in order to level up, not how many kanji there are in a level

4 Likes

Oh! Okay, that makes sense. lol I am just noticing that.

1 Like

Jesus it took you 15 levels to notice this? lol.

Maybe they should make it so this information shows up when you hover over it :thinking:

6 Likes

Perhaps I’m remembering incorrectly, but didn’t the old dashboard show all kanji in the progress bar, with a little line at 90%? I think some melding of old and current would be nice.

1 Like

2 Likes

I made this mistake too! I leveled up today but was sure it would be later haha