Please read this before using third-party applications/extensions/scripts

We are honored that many members in the community have invested their time and effort to create and share their applications and extensions. A lot of these products enhance the experience of WaniKani.

If you do choose to use these products, please be aware that any issues that arise from these applications and extensions should be reported to the author of the product, not to the WaniKani/Tofugu staff.

Before you report an issue to the WaniKani/Tofugu staff, please disable all extensions and see if you could replicate the issue while using the website in its original, clean form. While we appreciate that time and effort that go into these scripts/extensions/applications, we can not offer support if you do choose to use them.

Thank you for understanding.

Nobody replied, huh? Even on WaniKani nobody reads the EULA …

MM unfortunately , I have used this applications before reading this warning, honestly I did’t knew they can arise issues , there are specific apps ? I’m newbie here and I really love practicing with a kanji worksheet they created . there is a risk to lose my progress ? D: 

viet said......

Before you report an issue to the WaniKani/Tofugu staff, please disable all extensions and see if you could replicate the issue while using the website in its original, clean form.

How do I "disable all extensions?"  Is this a toggle in my settings somewhere?  If I disable, can I enable?

There is no toggle button in the  WK settings because extensions are third party programs. 

Which extensions are you using?

siballah said... There is no toggle button in the  WK settings because extensions are third party programs. 

Can you suggest a link where I can get a primer on how to use extensions or third party programs.  I think my Luddite tendencies are showing. 
JamesVB said...
siballah said... There is no toggle button in the  WK settings because extensions are third party programs. 

Can you suggest a link where I can get a primer on how to use extensions or third party programs.  I think my Luddite tendencies are showing. 
 /t/Visual-Guide-on-How-To-Install-A-Userscript/12136/1
kreayhun said... MM unfortunately , I have used this applications before reading this warning, honestly I did't knew they can arise issues , there are specific apps ? I'm newbie here and I really love practicing with a kanji worksheet they created . there is a risk to lose my progress ? D: