Orange ๐ŸŠ ่ฉ็”ฐๆœ” + ่Œ…้‡Ž่ฒดๅญ (Chapter 27 + 28)

่ฉ็”ฐๆœ” + ่Œ…้‡Ž่ฒดๅญ (Chapter 27 + 28)

OrangeCover7
Orange :tangerine: Home Thread

Previous Part: Chapter 26 - ้ ˆๅ’Œๅผ˜ไบบ #3 (Volume 6)
Next Part: Chapter 29 + 30 - ๆ‘ๅ‚ใ‚ใšใ• + ้ ˆๅ’Œๅผ˜ไบบ

Reading

Start Date Chapter Page Numbers Page Count
Feb 18th ่ฉ็”ฐๆœ” 5 - 16 12
Feb 18th ่Œ…้‡Ž่ฒดๅญ 17 -34 18

Vocabulary List

Please read the guidelines on the first page before adding any words.

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Donโ€™t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, itโ€™s fun! :durtle:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)

• Iโ€™m reading along
  • I have finished this part
  • Iโ€™m still reading the book but I havenโ€™t reached this part yet
  • I am no longer reading the book

0 voters

1 Like

Obs! Make sure to put the spoilers for each chapter under a different spoiler tag/blur (and mark them), so that someone who has only read one chapter can read your spoilers safely. :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Hagita chapter

Our first look into the mind of Hagita. And as I expected, his letter to himself was incredibly light on detail. :joy:

Just one thing really: make Kakeru laugh/happy.

Short and sweet chapter.

Takako chapter

Oooh, finally we get some more insight into Takako.

I donโ€™t know what to say here really. I feel like this really fit her. Seems like she didnโ€™t only affect the appearance of not caring, but she actually thought that she didnโ€™t, and in the original timeline she learns different when Kakeru dies. A lesson present her (Kakeru survives her) could now get instead from trusting the feelings of her future self.

I donโ€™t really identify with Takako much, Iโ€™ve always been on the side of perhaps feeling too much. So I donโ€™t know how authentic this might be or not. But in the context of the story and her character, I believe it. So :woman_shrugging:

After reading these two chapters, (not a spoiler of either of the chapters, but more talking about what might be coming next)which kinda contained what I suspected, I now worry that we really wonโ€™t get a look at what the future looks like for the Kakeru survives crew. Not beyond the 23/4, ten years later, ่Šฑ่ฆ‹ picnic plus sunset scene weโ€™ve already gotten glimpses from. I really do hope we at least get a better idea of how it goes for Suwaโ€ฆ

4 Likes
Hagita chapter

Oh god the faces.

Takako chapter

Interesting to get an inside look at one of the least involved characters. This was both really funny and kinda sad somehow.

I was also expecting to know more about the future butโ€ฆ maybe not? Or maybe we have to wait for volume 8 in 5 years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes