Notable Wanikani Achievements Thread

I didn’t find any other threads like this, so I’ve decided to start my own thread. You can post anything you’ve achieved with WaniKani here.
My First Topic—
Today’s my 100th day with WK. I feel pretty proud of myself (even though I made an account and didn’t use it for like a month and a half, and haven’t burned anything yet). I thought it’d be fun to share my stats so far!
(I’m really slow, don’t judge.)
Screenshot 2022-09-28 20.35.41

Screenshot 2022-09-28 20.42.49

It’s a lot of images…and I’m close to guru’ing all half of those Level 7 kanji.
If you want to post any big achievements you’ve accomplished, feel free to do so here!
And finally, thanks for viewing this! :crabigator: :durtle:

13 Likes

i recently (if you could call a month ago recent) got to the halfway mark💀

12 Likes

:confetti_ball: Congrats! It’s amazing that you haven’t rage quitted yet :moyai:

2 Likes

i rage quit wk like every few hours

8 Likes

I am not alone then…

3 Likes

10 days per level is nothing to be ashamed of.

頑張って!

Traitor.

4 Likes

ive been reading instead

dont come to school tmr girl makes up for my lack of wk

2 Likes

being lazy is fun but at the same time it sucks because you’re stuck at one level
:caught_durtling:

2 Likes

So close to 60 after a 6 month break and resetting back to level 3. Doing it at a breakneck pace definitely took its toll on me though.

5 Likes

よくできた!
That’s super fast, I don’t think I could ever do that… But it’s impressive! You’ll get to level 60 and become part of the Elite Circle of Gold Flair soon!

1 Like

haha thank you, I just had alot of time on my hands thats all

1 Like

I am ashamed to say it, but… after almost a 4 year hiatus I’m back with full-force, and am pleased to say that I remember a lot of vocab and some kanji up till now at level 5. That makes me very happy!

My big win is coming back and feeling way more confident than where I was at 4 years ago :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My first burns are completed! 15 to be exact. (this thread is dead lol)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.