Not sure if a bug

Doing my lessons (79 just popped up earlier today :sweat:) right now, currently on the new vocabulary 事変. I have autoplay on, so when I change to the reading page the autoplay reads it as へんじん as opposed to the what the audio in the lesson does, じへん.

Edit: It also only has Kenichi’s voice in there, maybe it’s related since I have Kyouko’s set to play.

4 Likes

It sounds like they probably recorded the wrong audio and removed it from the page when they found out, but that the review code doesn’t realize the audio was removed from the page and still plays it. Sounds like a bug to me.

4 Likes

Makes sense, I wish the audio would at least fall back to Kenichi’s, since his is still there.

That’s probably what it’s supposed to do. Sometimes the staff doesn’t notice bug reports on the forums, so you may want to email them with a short explanation and a link to this topic.

2 Likes

Will do, thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

Lets ask the admins! @plantron ?

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up! It’s a known bug and we’re hoping to get it fixed soon :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.