New layout

Just came back after falling off for a little while, and I have to say the new layout is absolutely excellent. It improves so much on the old one, removing some of my gripes and adding a lot of quality of life information. I love it!

10 Likes

If you fell of a cliff, I fell into a 5 mile deep sinkhole…
Anyway, welcome back!

2 Likes

welcome back
Welcome back @MarsAstro! Hopefully this go around will be much better for you. I am still processing whether I like the new layout but I do not hate it so I guess right now I am par for the course. Let’s get to level 60 and obtain access to the club of goldens!
:nerd_face::steam_locomotive:
let’s keep chugging along level 60 is within reach!

Whenever I’m struggling with whether I like a new change, I always try to picture it from the mindset of a new user. And I think that if I had started with this layout, no way in hell would I want to go back to the old one. It had so much less information than the new one, I’d feel completely lost.

So while the layout is still unusual to me, I recognize that it’s undoubtedly better. Unless you for some reason find that obscuring your progression more is a useful thing, that is :smiley:

Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully I’ll be able to keep it up this time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! And yes, you will keep it up this time!

I got used to the other userscripts that did that for me, ahahaha…
:sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.