My Tutor Made a YouTube Channel :)

My tutor just started her own YouTube channel. She wanted to try something other channels weren’t doing, so if you’re interested in checking out something a little different, I recommend it :slight_smile: Her target audience at the moment is beginners (N5). She covers mostly verb and adjective conjugations, but she’s planning on expanding as she continues to work on it. Seems pretty useful for review (especially for the upcoming JLPT!)

Definitely check it out and consider subscribing, she’d really appreciate it! :blush:

11 Likes

Interesting, far below my current level but will be interesting to see how she expands. Looks somewhat helpful for ultrabeginners at this point.

2 Likes

We’ve been chatting a bit about ideas. She’s pretty new to YouTube but excited about this new project. If there’s anything you’d like to see, feel free to let me know, and I can pass on the suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The videos are pretty cool, but like @x90PT I’m not the target audience anymore.

One point of feedback is that there’s no overarching structure so it feels like this is a series that is a supplement to an instructional course rather than something for general audiences.

1 Like

Yeah, her videos are more review-based than teaching-based. I’m not sure if she wants to expand into the teaching territory, especially since she mentioned wanting to do what others aren’t doing, and most people ARE doing that already on YouTube, but I can chat more about it with her. I think she could make it more clear what her channel is about and who the target audience is. Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.