Hanako's Weekly Lessons On Youtube

Hello everybody,

This is directed to newbies in Japanese grammar like me :P.
I have recently found a nice channel on Youtube where Hanako (japanese native speaker) gives grammar lessons live, and for free. You can also ask questions with the chat and she replies!
The appointment is every Saturday PST 3PM, but you can also rewatch the lessons afterwards. There are already 30 episodes posted.
Here is the link: https://goo.gl/iYr4sk

The lessons are organized following Genki I, so it is perfect if you are studying from there.

Bye!

9 Likes

Even though Iā€™m beyond Genki I, this is still super cool and useful! Iā€™m definitely going to find myself with these on in the background while playing games, thanks!

1 Like

Waitā€¦ I think I know her from somewhereā€¦ definitely from other channel or something oO because I never watched hers.

Anyway, Iā€™ll definitely check this out ^^ Maybe it will fix my hate with the Genki books!

Thanks for sharing ^^

čŠ±å­ also has a Facebook group with a somewhat unusual name. It is called ā€˜Japanese without ā€œRomajiā€ (do not type ā€œarigato or ohayoā€ please).ā€™ This name came about I guess because people couldnā€™t follow basic instructions. There are links to all the you-tube lessons, as well as to a blog with interesting stories of Hanakoā€™s daily life.

2 Likes

Thanks, I did not know about the facebook group!

Why is lesson 1 not on the playlist??!
(ā•ÆĀ°ē›ŠĀ°)ā•Æå½”ā”»ā”ā”»

(I did find it though.)

Thanks for this.

you can find it in the playlist! the title of the video reads " ā€¦ (1)"

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.