My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK šŸ“– )

Of course you can! Gotta balance all the positivism around here after all :eyes:

4 Likes

But what if I wanted to say something nice?! Only mean things allowed? Is this an attack on the endangered bumble bee??

Well first lets start off with the fact that you used a fairy tail gif. Everyone knows that fairy tail is a sub par anime and it should have been a far superior show. Also you start the guide by saying ā€œdear awesome personā€ but what if the person reading is a killer? Do you support homicide?

Also it doesnt feel very inclusive because you say

But what about us that are 98.33% of the way through the program. I feel discriminated against and ALIENATED by this guide.

6 Likes

HAHAHAHAH good one. Do you remember what happened last time I tried that?

looks at level 09 icon :eyes:

1 Like

Waitā€¦ endangered??? Since when?

Just to let you know that Natsu and Lucy will always be a superior ship than you and waifu . Your lack of awareness to that fact blows me away 493101850393051138%20-%20Copy .

A true populist neglects half of the population in order for the other half to vote on them. Unless, you decide to join our sect for just $99,99. Then, I might consider your rights.

Did you just discriminate against a minority??

5 Likes

Wait, it didnā€™t work? :rofl:

4 Likes

How do you even still have my old profile picture lol

Using USD but separating it with a comma? Is this a threat that Portugal will invade america?

Did you just assume what percent of the population are killers???

4 Likes

I tried searching for that character that you mentioned a bunch of times as a waifu or something (the one that made u start learning JP? idk), but that was the first one I found lol.

Consider yourself lucky that I didnā€™t write it as 99,99$. Also, any measurements you use will also be gone. Measuring the feet of people is so last century.

No.

A_partida_de_Vasco_da_Gama_para_a_%C3%8Dndia_em_1497

5 Likes

Feel free to do so, no problem at all! :wink:

1 Like

Appreciate it! :grin:

2 Likes

By all meas, go for it

1 Like

Thankkkk youuuuu :bowing_man:

2 Likes

I got locked out of my account remember? :rofl:

1 Like

OHHHHH. PLZ DONā€™T DO IT OMGAD :joy:

Tbh, I think doing logout from the forums doesnā€™t log you out from WK so youā€™re safe. Tabun. :eyes:

3 Likes

Your lie in April is like my favorite anime and I donā€™t get the post and that makes me upset

2 Likes

Slight Your Lie In April Spoiler

Itā€™s an abridge of Kaoriā€™s letter to Kousei in the last episode. I just edited it a bunch to make it about @jprspereira :wink:

1 Like

@jprspereira
@Naphthalene

Update on powering through vocab:
Hit level 5, do 113 lessonsā€¦ immediately starts looking for instructions for installing scripts

Any general tips for doing so, if I usually use safari should I install Firefox to make everything easier? I have an iPhone user level of computer skills when it comes to modding/add on stuff.

1 Like

On iPhone, installing scripts is near impossible. There are some crazy hacks to execute scripts anyway, but I would not count on it.

On a computer, I have no experience with safari, but thereā€™s indeed no problem with Firefox and chrome.

2 Likes

As a fan of Hiro Mashima and Fairy Tail, Iā€™m mad at myself for not knowing this gif exist. what a bless :heart: :heart:

1 Like

No worries, figuring it out is pretty straightforward :slight_smile: Iā€™m also a newb when it comes to computers xD

Let us know if you have any trouble with it :slight_smile:

Haha, great youā€™re aware of it now! :grin: Animes are full of gif potential :ok_hand:

1 Like

So, you managed to reach lv. 60 without ever living out there in Japan?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2 Likes