My Journey of ∞ Days

My Journey of 368 days (+ The Ultimate Guide for WK 📖 ) explains a lot for the speedier disciples of the Crabigator, but my thread is here to encourage all of those who are very slow not to give up.

18 Likes

The fact that I encourage you encourages me. Thank you cousin.

14 Likes

I like how your username started as a homage to @jprspereira and then you just started smashing keys. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I’m shooting for 368 months. Maybe 350 months if I can keep below 500 leeches.

7 Likes

Cousin, when will you level up? You’re being the disgrace of this family.

14 Likes

It is a very sad situation indeed.

5 Likes

I can think of two reasons:

1. It would break his 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0 streak
  2. It wouldn’t be a journey of infinity days.
5 Likes

They can still do it! They just need to take {7 \times 58 \over 59 - \text{level}} days per level!

4 Likes

That implies that they will pay for a subscription and do reviews. :wink:

2 Likes

I actually have another account on WK with a subscription. To make it interesting, I won’t reveal who it is, nor answer any guesses asking.

1 Like

I think everyone that has been following this knows who that account is :eyes:

I MEAN

COUSIN ARE YOU SAYING YOU’RE NOT REAL?

:scream:

2 Likes

Well, I might be a robot… I mean why else would my avatar be the same as @WaniMekani? :robot:

On the other hand, I must exist, and therefore be real, or you couldn’t be reading these posts! I just didn’t want you to think I was being the disgrace of the family.

3 Likes

I have no proof that you (and this whole thread for that matter) aren’t just a figment of my imagination. I may also be delusional about posting this reply.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.