Throwing another one of these posts into the void.
I checked the other “my scripts have stopped working” posts, but my problem seems to be less common, since only some (most) of my scripts have stopped working. I can get some of them to work, like WK Override and Pitch Accent, but the ones I use the most, like Heatmap, Reorder, etc, have stopped.
I have script compatibility turned on already (and I’ve tried turning that off and on). I have updated chrome and restarted my computer, updated the open framework, turned off all the scripts and turned them back on individually, disabled and re-enabled Tamper Monkey… Nothing has worked, and at this point, I’m at a loss. Any ideas/help would be appreciated!
The other main thing to do is clear cache. Sometimes the browser’s storage database gets corrupted.
Apologies for the delay I was in a lecture. Similarly to the original post, I use chrome and this past week a majority of my scripts stopped working. These include Heatmap, Ultimate Timeline, and others. Some scripts still work like Lesson Filter and Stroke Order.
I also tried everything that Silversong had as well when checking older posts pertaining to scripts not working but to no avail. Happy to provide any more information if necessary.
Most likely, clear your cache and everything will start working. Either way, though, if you can open the developer tools (press F12) and click on the Console tab, and report any errors you see there, that would give us a direction to explore.