More than just a bit off, but i'll take it

28 Likes

What in the world have you been doing? Lol.

On a more serious note, though, should probably tag the @Mods to consider putting this on the block list, since it is technically coherent.

Edit: Changed to “consider” for block list, rather than just “put” it there.

1 Like

What ever happened to Salad Eaters nos. 1-6?

7 Likes

I wouldn’t put it on the block list though because it’s clearly just a typo for “to add”. s and d are right next to each other

9 Likes

That would completely depend on keyboard layout. That’s definitely true for QWERTY layouts, which are extremely common for English. But, since I don’t know what’s common for other languages, I’m not going to argue directly for or against this.

I’ll edit the original post to mean look at it as a possible candidate, as you do have a point.

1 Like

Hey @DelvinWolf! Thanks for the ping! I think ‘to ass’ would be an honest typo because I think most (if not all, hopefully) people would conclude that 足す doesn’t mean ‘to ass.’ You never know though! :laughing:

But yea, I think I will let this one slide! :sunglasses:

I think it’s better not to ask. :grimacing:

-Nick at WK

7 Likes

Given that this is the Kanji for “foot”, I’m glad that it doesn’t mean “to ass”.

11 Likes

‘To ass’
Tasu

Coincidence? I think not :thinking:

9 Likes

If only it was this easy…

1 Like

Well, at least this means we now have a typo mnemonic :laughing: Just need to remember it’s a typo

1 Like

I’m dying over here! This is cracking me up, pardon the pun.

5 Likes

My knowledge of the Japanese language has been absolutely shattered. I am broken, shaking, and utterly alone in this moment.

2 Likes

There can only be one :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hey, random q, but what’s your image from?

It’s from Nejimaki Kagyu!

1 Like

More like 尻す

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.