Method to estimate how long it will take to 'catch 'em all'

If you use the lesson filter script to spread out the kanji lessons throughout the level, you’ll constantly be unlocking new lessons and will never run out even if your level up gets delayed by a day or two (source: this is what I’ve been doing for, like, 40 levels :sweat_smile:).

With this, you should be able to estimate exactly how long it would take you to reach 60 if you do a set amount of lessons a day. So, 9060 divided by 10 = 906 days, or about 2.5 years total. Or as Escalus calculated, about 679.5 days left to go for you, since you’re already 14 levels in.

As far as the number of daily reviews goes, it will probably eventually get a little higher than 100 a day, but not too much higher, unless your accuracy is really bad. My average is about 130 a day, but that’s because I was going a little faster for most of my time with WK (I was doing 13 lessons a day, then 12, then 11, and now 10). I’ll probably jump back up to 12 a day when my part time job ends and I have more free time, and that’ll probably let me shave off a couple weeks on the timeline to level 60.

2 Likes