Made it to Level 4!

Ah, feels good to make it to level 4! Got the email saying that I’ve already learned a year’s worth of kanji and vocabulary, I mean wow! It’s incredible to me to be able to learn so much in so little time.

This is also my first post, so hi everyone!

helloooo

Been having a great time around here so far, reading about others’ experiences, hearing some tips and tricks, and learning about the vast world of plugins. I look forward to interacting more with the community and continuing the journey!

Can’t wait to ultimately enjoy anime without English subtitles, play Japanese games in Japanese, and overall immersive myself more with anything Japanese related!

See you around!

29 Likes

Welcome and congratulations, you’ll have moment of doubts and hesitation along the way, refer to this thread in the future and keep it up, up up up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! Hope you’re around for the long run, even if you get discouraged or distracted at some points like I feel many of us have. がんばって!

Congratulations! I’m almost there myself, I can taste it! I hope that you still enjoy learning Kanji for all the levels to come! がんばりましょう!

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome!

If you ever get discouraged, want to be distracted, or want to commiserate with your fellow crabigator zealots, stop back in! We’re happy to help with all the above!

1 Like

Welcome to Wanikani @Trahtorco san :grin:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

7666A2F1-F21A-4A8D-A8D9-74EEAF0FC610

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.