Finally to level four!

I hit 0/0 on level three! Guess it’s time to start paying. I already feel like I’ve accomplished so much, but I’ve barely started!

19 Likes

Congrats! ^^

Thanks! Anyone know how long it takes for the subscription to apply?

I think it tends to be relatively quick, if not automatically? I don’t really remember :sweat_smile:

I got my welcome email alongside my next set of reviews. This company is amazing.

6 Likes

Haha, I’m glad to see enthusiastic people like you! :slight_smile:

Did you ever got to receive an email where they tell you they want to send you a little present? (you get it at level 3, so even before subscribing).

Yes! I got stickers and a letter!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations!! Glad to see a fellow beginner getting started :slight_smile:

It’s immediate.

Congrats btw.

Really?
That is sooo sad. I became a lifetime member 2 years ago and never got some of these cool stickers :frowning:

You can still get them, but you need to swear eternal commitment to the crabigator and bow down before his grace at hello@wanikani.com.

2 Likes

Horay! Congratulations! I started level 4 about a week ago. It’s pretty daunting when you see all the kanji you still need to learn, but it’s the most exciting thing I’ve ever done! Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy every step. :blush:

I got too excited and did all the new lessons right away. Just trudged though 100+ reviews!

Don’t worry, in the future, there will (probably) be plenty of times where you’re glad it’s only 100 reviews. :sweat_smile:

Congrats! Welcome to the community and hope you have fun!

おめでとう! Good luck with your japanese adventure :smiley: Keep the good work!

Congratulations!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.