🔊 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge - Spring 2023 🌼 🌱

Summary Post

May 11th
What did I listen to?: Speak Japanese Naturally goes to Kofu
How much time did I spend listening?: ~28 min

Well first I tried to watch that shiba inu manga video that @pocketcat linked because it looked super cute, but within about five seconds it became apparent to me that it was way too fast and difficult for me to follow anything :sob: I’m sad sauce because I could catch juuuust enough to get the idea that I would probably really like it if I could follow it :upside_down_face: Alas, back to walk and talk videos for me :joy:

This one was quite long - not gonna lie, I got super lost when she was explaining things with like…place names, or historical people. I was looking at the subs quite a bit :upside_down_face: Also the opening gave me like…painful nostalgia, idek what it is about Japanese train stations but I miss them :cry: It’s not like I ever lived in Japan or anything, I have no right to be this emotionally bonded to them but for some reason there’s just some vibe there I miss terribly. It reminds me of my second trip to Japan (which, legitimately was the best time in my life, I love and miss that trip terribly too) - getting off the train in a new place, looking around, seeing all the things. So healing :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes