🔊 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge - Spring 2023 🌼 🌱

Home Post :hatching_chick:

April 21st
I watched two Comprehensible Japanese videos about holidays in Japan. One was about Setsubun and the other one was about Halloween.

April 22nd
Today I watched more videos than usual. I was quite motivated because most of them didn’t feel that challenging and I’m in a good mood because the weather is great today.
I watched a lot of stuff on Naoko’s channel today.
The first video was about simple conversations and I felt pretty accomplished because I could understand everything. Of course it’s very basic stuff but I wouldn’t have been able to understand everything this well a year ago.
After that I clicked on the pizza vlog because pizza is delicious. :pizza: It turned out to be frozen pizza (boo!) but I still learned quite a few new words and could understand everything pretty well.
The third video was about 三色丼 which is a popular dish to cook at home in Japan. I’ve never heard of it before but it seems like an easy recipe and it looks delicious. Same as before, understanding wasn’t a big problem and I learned some new words.
Then I wanted something a little more challenging so I picked Akane’s video about apartments in Tokyo where she explained some useful vocabulary too. Some parts were a bit tricky - especially when they talked about the deposit and other money related stuff. When I rewatched it and read the subs I was able to catch a lot more.

13 Likes