First post as a lifetime member

That is all

27 Likes

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

17 Likes

Woot! :tada:

4 Likes

And this is my first comment as a lifetime member!

13 Likes

It’s been only like 4 years since I did my last review. I think I’m due to some reviews again. Today I have devoted myself to the crabbigator once again, but this time permanently.

13 Likes

The real grind begins now, welcome to lifetime! :muscle:

4 Likes

Yeah I just signed up too. I didn’t pull the trigger last year but I should have. Ganbatte y’all

7 Likes

Just got lvl 6 and got the lifetime subscription like 2 weeks ago I feel like it’s never been so hard so far. :laughing:

3 Likes

Log-out and back in to get your purple colour around your level :durtle_megane: .

This is also my first post as a lifetime :grin:!

2 Likes

Hey! I also just got lifetime, but have been burning through the free content since around late November or so.

I’ve really enjoyed the system and warm culture that WK has, and I’m happy to be aboard :smiley:

3 Likes

Well here I am, finally joined forever!!! I have felt like an observer, and now I feel like a member of the community.
Great to be part of those devoted to the Crabigator :tada:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Seems like a very expensive membership that I can’t justify myself to subscribe to. Good for you though…

2 Likes

Yea I had to warm up to it but I had already done a couple of months and two year memberships with a gap in between. Since hindsight is 20/20, I went ahead and committed. Best of luck!

1 Like

This is read from right to left, right? I automatically read it like that but now I am second-guessing myself.

2 Likes

It is, yes. 今日という日は残りの人生の最初の日である。

2 Likes

Wooo, lifetime too! Skipped it last year, shortly after I started, but I wasn’t gonna miss it this time around.

2 Likes

Oh yes, my first post as a lifetime member, but actually first post here ever. Even better, today’s my birthday. Too much to celebrate!

6 Likes

ohhhh a bit late here but happy birthday!

help, i am an intruder, this is neither my first post, nor my first post as a lifetime member

2 Likes

Just got lifetime too, consider this my first comment with full crabigator commitment. がんばろう!

3 Likes