I am trying to get a life time but i only see options for monthly and Annual? Did it disappeared from the screen?
It typically comes once a year in December for a limited time. So, yes, it probably is gone now. You could try emailing them directly to explain your situation. Good luck ![]()
That’s the discounted version. But lifetime subscription used to be available full-price during the rest of the year…
VERY TRUE!!! @EvanSanDes heed those words, but I assumed you had wanted the discount.
It’s not gone? https://www.wanikani.com/account/subscription
I mean the discount is nice but it does not matter if they cannot honor the discount anymore.
nevermind if you proceed to checkout it will actually work. I thought i could do it in subscription screen.
Crabigator welcomes everyone with open arms
![]()
Wow I bought lifetime for 100$ back in the day. Everything really is pricy these days.
Sounds like everything has been sorted out, but please reach out to hello@wanikani.com if you have any trouble!
@KJules I should note that the price of Lifetime has always been $299 except during the sale when it is $199. If someone gets a proration refund when they purchase it, that could lower the price even further but the base price has remained the same ![]()
Probably my old person memory in that case.

