Level Up email

Hey guys I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just got to level 43 and received the email about leve 42, it’s been happening since I got to level 40. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Turn it off and on again. (The setting for sending emails that is.)

4 Likes

I fired the team an email about this on my last level up - it’s a known issue with a third-party automated email system. They’re working on it, but it will be a while.

1 Like

This semi-regularly happens to me. One time I didn’t get a level up email until I just before I was about to level up for the subsequent level. The emails came 2 hours apart-world’s fastest level up?! Sometimes I toggle the on-off switch, which sometimes fixes the problem and sometimes doesn’t. I don’t worry too much about it. I get most of them eventually.

3 Likes

It’ worked thank you.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it had happened before as I didn’t really pay attention but now I kind of waits for them, and the on and off thing fixed it.

I’ve turned 22 yesterday, but I can’t seem to make the level 22 level up email appear. I logged out and back in, disabled and reenabled the email settings, combined it, nothing works. I’m always really looking forward to these emails and even keep them in a special folder.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.