Hey, it just dawned upon me I’m level 30 apparently, that’s like, halfway there !
So I thought I’d make a topic, saying I’m level 30, hey guys did you know I was level 30 ?
Anyway I just wanted an excuse to release some stuff
I’m not done yet on WK so no fancy stuff, that’s for level 60, but I’ve been logging haha some data that might have some use, might help lower level people see how many lessons they should expect to do to get a certain level up time, see how many lessons they get on a level up, how many vocab you unlock at the start of a given level, and probably things I can’t think of because I should go to bed, but it’s mainly stuff for managing your journey and making it predictable, if that’s your thing.
I thought about releasing it when I’m 60, but most people above 30 are already in it to win it (usually), and have a grip on the system (usually), and it would be more helpful to beginners and such, which are usually below 30.
It might help no one, but if it can help one person, then mission accomplished.
It better work, because so far it hasn’t been, and I want s l e e p.
There’s 2 sheets, one with stats, and one with lessons and such, it seems the stats one isn’t loading a 10th of what I put, oh well, it’s nothing to worry about, there’s just WKStats accuracy, some other accuracy stuff, a zoomed out page of all the items of a given level, and me taking notes of who isn’t leveling up in my leaderboard to make some room, if you got deleted don’t take it the wrong way i’m sorry i love you
Here's how to read it, though it's fairly simple
- Radical Kanji Vocab: You know how to read, that’s how many lessons I did of what kind of item
- N: That’s what level the lessons are from
- Le soir: I don’t know why I put it in french, but that’s lessons I did in the evening or late afternoon
- LQ: Lesson queue at the end of the day
- +: How many lessons were added that day in total
- Total lesson: Total lesson
- Stuff: Stuff, that’s where interesting stuff is:
- 125T, would be that this level has 125 Total vocab, that’s just for reference
- 25u, is how many vocab is unlocked at the start of a level
- 35L, is how many vocab is unlocked from the second batch of kanji (the one that makes you level up)
- 19.9, I stopped doing that, but that’s how many vocab I did from the next level (useless tbh)
- If I didn’t adress it, it’s that I have no idea what it is, or it’s self explanatory
Don’t ask me why it’s called b233
It starts from level 5 because that’s when I started logging things
if it doesn’t work and you feel like downloading it, it’s an .ods file, so libreoffice (or any other should work)