Level 21 before 2021!

Congrats Korai san :wink: (Korai - ancient :stuck_out_tongue: , Korai is also the name of a wonderful character from Haikyuu!)

Needless to say, you got it :+1:

You have the…

tenor(7)

2 Likes

Ok, seriously where does your avatar come from? Did you just use a random pic of a pirate piggy bank? I spent about 45 mins trying to figure out what it’s from, and that was my best conclusion… :stuck_out_tongue:

Funnily enough, I couldn’t figure out your avatar either. I thought it looked familiar, but I’m guessing you drew it yourself? I thought it might be a character from Pusheen the Cat, but couldn’t find it…

Cong

CONGRATULATIONS!
おめでとうございます!

6 Likes

1 Like

LEVEL 24!

60691CA3-5B90-4833-8446-9DF7E5FB874F

7 Likes

omedetou Aikibujin san :slight_smile:

tenor94

1 Like

D’aww. :grin:

That’s not a bad idea to take a break from lessons at 25. I may do something similar when I get there. If I recall correctly, around that level is when you start to hit 80% kanji recognition in the average reading passage, which is a really great base to start with! Seems smart to slow down, let those 80% kanji sink in well, and do a bunch more reading.

Good luck! You can definitely make your goal by the end of the year!

5 Likes

omg yes I drew it myself how did you know :open_mouth: also thank youuuuuuuuuuu

4 Likes

I’ve clawed my way to level 20!
(read: I’ve made a huge mistake)

11 Likes

One more level completed! Level 12 now! :relaxed: I should complete one more level before New Year, maybe two levels but that’s not very likely. 頑張ってみなさん!
Also I realised I was logging out of Wanikani itself and not the forums, and that’s why my level number wouldn’t update. Oops :joy:

7 Likes

Phew made it to level 20 today. If nothing wild happens I should be able to make it :muscle:

11 Likes

Yay! Almost there! You can do it!

3 Likes

It’s OK to slow down if needed! I was going fast and then, LIFE happened. Sigh. It’s always better to go slow than to stop, burn out and reset!

5 Likes

Congrats Tetra san :smiley:

tenor95

2 Likes

[quote=“e_w0205, post:2655, topic:42614”]tenor96
One more level completed! Level 12 now! :relaxed:
[/quote]

Omedetou @e_w0205 san :grin:

2 Likes

Omigoto !! Becks san :clap:

Yes, You can reach the goal :raised_hands:

tenor97

2 Likes

When this thread was created, I sat at level 25 and yet somehow, I have failed this challenge…

6 Likes

Level 25 :fist:

@Aikibujin, what do you say: Can we surpass your initial goal and make it even to 26 before the end of the year?

3 Likes

You are still here…climbing…I don’t see that as a failure Axolotl san :slight_smile:

As long as you are sticking with it, no matter how slow or fast, you are succeeding over and over again. And all these minor success will eventually become a major success :grin:

Ganbatte kudasai :vulcan_salute:

tenor101

4 Likes

Just moved to level 19. I don’t think I’ll make 21 in time, but I’ll try to make at least 20!

8 Likes

24 levels in 174 days.

5 Likes